Daps
Reppin
the ether

:dead:NAH THERES NO WAY YOU TRIED
TO SPIN THIS AFTER FALLING FLAT ON YOUR FACE
PLEASE KILL YOURSELF
:devil:
:evil:

I'm trying to figure out if you're stupid or you're a liar. I'm still betting on a liar, because there's no way you don't understand this paragraph:

"The reality also is this: Any policy that will benefit Black people will benefit all of society. Let's be clear about that. Let's really be clear about that. So I'm not going to sit here and say I'm going to do something that's only gonna benefit Black people. No! Cause whatever benefits that black family will benefit that community and society as a whole and the country."

She made that statement the same year that she publicly said she would explore reparations as president and publicly co-sponsored Senator Booker's reparations committee bill. So you not only fail reading comprehension but are also suggesting that she's contradicting those other statements too.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
While in the Senate she co-sponsored the bill to approve a commission to study reparations. And she said back in 2019 that she planned to explore reparations as president. She's staying quiet for the moment because support for public support for reparations is down bad and if announced her support right now she'd almost certainly lose the election - that's why Trump keeps using "Kamala supports reparations!" as an attack line.

Booker Reparations Bill Reaches 12 Senate Cosponsors​

June 14, 2019
WASHINGTON, D.C. — A reparations bill (S.1083) led by U.S. Senator Cory Booker (D-NJ), a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, has reached 12 cosponsors in the Senate. The landmark bill, introduced by Booker in April, is the only reparations bill ever to be introduced in the post-Reconstruction U.S. Senate.

This bill would establish a commission to study the impact of slavery and continuing discrimination against African-Americans and make recommendations on reparation proposals for the descendants of slaves.

The 12 cosponsors in the Senate are as follows:

U.S. Sens. Edward Markey (D-MA), Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) , Kamala Harris (D-CA), Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Richard Durbin (D-IL). Mazie Hirono (D-HI), Amy Klobuchar (D-MN), Christopher c00ns (D-DE), Bob Casey (D-PA), Chris Van Hollen (D-MD), and Tammy Duckworth (D-IL).

Only 30% of US adults support reparations right now, including just 18% of White people and a surprisingly low 77% of Black people. Coming out publicly in the middle of the election when she needs to win states like Wisconsin and Pennsylvania would be a death blow to her campaign.

We don't need a study. They know how much they owe us...that check needs to be tax free and I want it directly deposited

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm trying to figure out if you're stupid or you're a liar. I'm still betting on a liar, because there's no way you don't understand this paragraph:

"The reality also is this: Any policy that will benefit Black people will benefit all of society. Let's be clear about that. Let's really be clear about that. So I'm not going to sit here and say I'm going to do something that's only gonna benefit Black people. No! Cause whatever benefits that black family will benefit that community and society as a whole and the country."

THE PART OF THE CLIP
THAT YOU CONVENIENTLY OMITTED....

INTERVIEWER:

"THERES NO PARTICULAR POLICY FOR
AFRICAN AMERICANS THAT YOU WOULD EXPLORE?"

KAMALA:

NO

THEN SHE GOES ON TO
CONTINUE TO SPEAK ON HER "LIFT ALL ACT"
WHICH IS THE BULLshyt YOU TRIED
TO SPIN.

:mjlol:YOURE SUCH A SLIMY PIECE OF shyt
FOR NO REASON AT ALL.

NO ONE ON THIS 2K ACTIVE MEMBER
FORUM WILL PLAY A SIGNIFICANT ROLE IN WHO
BECOMES PRESIDENT.
THERES NO REASON FOR YOU
TO RUN AROUND HERE EMBARRASSING YOURSELF
ALL IN THE NAME OF A SHILLS HONOR
:devil:
:evil:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Most of em were bankrolled by whites...correct me if I'm wrong?

...Please remind me: who exactly are you asking to cut the check?
JKqoHWy.png

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was gonna vote for her if the interview aired today, but not airing it today is the last straw.

#VoteWalz

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
...Please remind me: who exactly are you asking to cut the check?
JKqoHWy.png
The federal govt.....and they ain't gotta cut the check....we gonna one day burn this bytch down as Dr MLK Jr final stanza in his "I have a dream" speech. They keep playing with us....even a rat fights back when cornered :hubie:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
trump is about to have a townhall with women, but kamala’s campaign is “scrambling”?

kobe-bryant-confused.gif
My nikka you think this was some planned outreach ?

Ppl spent months calling people fools for expecting tangibles directed at them ,The Obama shyt drops (which I don’t really think is a big deal tbh) and now this is happening

Dude this is a scramble…. Trump could damn well be scrambling too

Black men outreach …in detroit

The alarm Bells are screaming