BREAKING NEWS: Kamala Harris to outline Tangibles for Black Men next week

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
That Indian is gorgeous
nikka I'd write a 90s R&B album dedicated to Kamala.

Hell ya'll talking about. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

noah.jpg

Noah-Back-Cover.jpg

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
As a black man reparations should be only the discussion.

No more studies, no more committee's, no more excuses, just checks deposited.
So how do you supposed these reparations are going to get accomplished? It will be immediately be taken to court and struck down if it only singles out one race...be more realistic. What's something realistically that could be accomplished in this day and age? The black farmers could only get their checks when other races were included in the wording. Even then they're still trying to take it back to the courts.

Daps
Reppin
Da Washed up Gentleman’s club
So how do you supposed these reparations are going to get accomplished? It will be immediately be taken to court and struck down if it only singles out one race...be more realistic. What's something realistically that could be accomplished in this day and age? The black farmers could only get their checks when other races were included in the wording. Even then they're still trying to take it back to the courts.
You forgetting they sent out 2x $1600 checks to everyone in the United States.

A birth certificate and social security number.

They have enough of information already in the system to get this accomplished. If Indians, Asians and Jews and every other race can get some form of compensation and representation I’m sure the black community is smart enough to have a system in place.

The conversation not leading with reparations when they need our vote is slap in face to our ancestors.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The better question is why did it take so long to come up with some kind of cynical "Black men focused" plan?

This plan will probably be some bullshyt and likely will get walked back if she gets elected.

Mind you, this same woman pivoted on just about everything she ran on five years ago and now she's just
the Black Hilary Clinton.

And both Hilary AND Kamala have stated "We are capitalists", which means they respect the market(s) we have in America and how
things are supposed to be.

They will never betray THAT ideal for "Black people" or anyone really except for whoever owns the means of production.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Even if they didn't get anything they still here living free.

And I'm still talking about we need reparations regardless
Once one lie gets knocked down, you shamelessly move on to another lie. Pathetic.

Immigrants are not getting a free ride.

I'll just quote myself from another thread where this lie was being spread:

They got short-term housing as part of the resettlement process, and most of those funds came from nonprofit organizations and international aid groups. Given their status, they will be able to obtain an EAD and work legally in this country, which means they will earn money and pay taxes like everyone else. It is a myth that they're getting a free ride. And it is a lie that they're getting more than the average citizen.

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
Lets get some policies that update family court laws and actually encourage starting family instead of LGBQT shyt and you'll have my attention otherwise we good...

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas

SHE ALREADY SAID SHE WOULD NEVER
DO ANYTHING SPECIFICALLY FOR BLACK PPL
SO DONT ACT SURPRISED WHEN
THIS PLAN IS ACTUALLY FOR EVERY GENDER
AND EVERY RACE
AS THEY PUT A PHOTO OP OF BLACK MEN
ON THE COVER

:devil:
:evil:

I'm expecting the bait and switch again too. That's why I was initially skeptical :pachaha: