BREAKING NEWS: Kamala Harris to outline Tangibles for Black Men next week

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Lets get some policies that update family court laws and actually encourage starting family instead of LGBQT shyt and you'll have my attention otherwise we good...
Those laws have been updated to be more fair to men in custody battles. You gotta start paying attention to the issues you claim you're concerned about. And no one is trying to discourage you from starting a family any legal way you feel. You just have a problem with gay people and somehow conflated those two things when they are unrelated. That's something you're going to have to work through on your own.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
You forgetting they sent out 2x $1600 checks to everyone in the United States.

A birth certificate and social security number.

They have enough of information already in the system to get this accomplished. If Indians, Asians and Jews and every other race can get some form of compensation and representation I’m sure the black community is smart enough to have a system in place.

The conversation not leading with reparations when they need our vote is slap in face to our ancestors.
Again those checks were sent to everyone....not just black or white or women or men.... everyone. Again tell me how are they going to do it without it being tied up in the courts? Biden trying to fix some of the student loan issues and forgive of all races and gender student loans and that's tied up and the courts because the right side doesn't want it to happen. Do you truly think that they'll let reparations fly? To even create a scenario that it will be plausible it will take years of voting out all the old right wing judges and installing liberal judges and Congressman. So you want probably get them but your kids or kids kids will. Are you that dedicated or is that you don't want to do it because you don't directly benefit that you have no interest in it all. To truly be for the community you might have to sacrifice for those that come afterwards our ancestors knew that and gladly accepted the mission it was lost in translation somewhere because now the men are running around like bigger victims than the women and throwing their hands up in surrender while the women are putting in the work...smh

Daps
Reppin
Da Washed up Gentleman’s club
Again those checks were sent to everyone....not just black or white or women or men.... everyone. Again tell me how are they going to do it without it being tied up in the courts? Biden trying to fix some of the student loan issues and forgive of all races and gender student loans and that's tied up and the courts because the right side doesn't want it to happen. Do you truly think that they'll let reparations fly? To even create a scenario that it will be plausible it will take years of voting out all the old right wing judges and installing liberal judges and Congressman. So you want probably get them but your kids or kids kids will. Are you that dedicated or is that you don't want to do it because you don't directly benefit that you have no interest in it all. To truly be for the community you might have to sacrifice for those that come afterwards our ancestors knew that and gladly accepted the mission it was lost in translation somewhere because now the men are running around like bigger victims than the women and throwing their hands up in surrender while the women are putting in the work...smh
You asking about logistics and it's possible, the same way they wire money to all foreign countries they can easily put that in for us via direct deposit.

The Biden Harris administration can give amnesty, housing and money to immigrants they can give Reparations to ADOS that's it than we can start about all

that other issues that plague the black community. They need to make black community whole for 400 plus years of slavery, systematic racism and

oppression. It's about time we got what's owed to us.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
You asking about logistics and it's possible, the same way they wire money to all foreign countries they can easily put that in for us via direct deposit.

The Biden Harris administration can give amnesty, housing and money to immigrants they can give Reparations to ADOS that's it than we can start about all

that other issues that plague the black community. They need to make black community whole for 400 plus years of slavery, systematic racism and

oppression. It's about time we got what's owed to us.
So you still didn't give one single proposal on how it can happen or you want it to happen. Just throwing out buzzwords and blaming immigrants for some reason....that's why these convos are unserious. You can't even engage in serious dialogue I asked you a specific question about an issue and you deflected to immigrants. So the only way that you'd be made whole is a cash payment? What are you even planning on doing with the cash payment? Are you intending on investing in your community? Do you currently invest in your community? You can't always depend on the government to save you. There are steps we currently can take to mend oue community

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
She should have came with that in 2019. She should have encouraged Biden to do something like that within the past 4 years. She could have came up with something like this 2 months ago. She’s a day late and a Black card short.

giphy.gif