BLUE MAGA-Black men are the most embarrassing in the modern age

Geordi

Superstar
Daps
And you dont think kamala wont be a complete puppet. lol

Shes going to be a complete disaster for black americans culturally

hundreds of years of ethnically fba women making strides in this country politically and they prop up some indo-jamaican. Thats a slap in the face. No one can look at their daughter in the face and say that their good enough to be president because obviously their "type" and lineage is not good enough

fukk kamala :camby:

We will have to work through it. The struggle wasnt just in black and white pictures unfortunately. But im not grabbing ankles for democrats who openly disrespect us
All these black girls look happy to have her

isiserettes---kamala-harris_slide-dadf1cbef67b0e0f0a06359db737595c9150ec55.jpg

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you think the dikk a woman takes, especially in marriage, doesn't effect her thinking, you don't know women AT ALL.
Ok but that post compares Trump to Kamala’s husband. Are they doing the same things, saying the same shyt, running for the same position? :jbhmm:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Neither will be good for Black people overall. Both are only accountable to where the money is coming from. That being the case, I am choosing the candidate that does not have unhinged supporters wanting to glorify them, comparing them to a deity, or being sent by a deity. I also wish for the Judicial Branch to be more balanced, keeping one side or the other from having too much influence on the country and our laws. So, I am voting for Kamala Harris.

My reasons for voting for her have nothing to do with her ethnicity or what she claims to be. I don't expect her to benefit our people at all, most especially issues important to (heterosexual) Black men. I don't even care about a woman's right to choose, since she is in the party that can't even define what a woman is without a word salad of idiocy and never codified that right when they had all branches of the government in their control. What I can expect from her is to put up Liberal Justices to replace the old Conservative Justices balancing out the Supreme Court.

So the above is my reason for voting for her. If a third-party candidate was able to put up a competitive run, I would vote for them. If Trump was not the opponent, I would vote for Cornel West or even Jill Stein as a protest vote. Since I quite frankly do not like the path either party is going. Republicans with their constant dog whistles and support of the genocide in Gaza and Democrats with their allowance of illegals running up into the country and support of the genocide in Gaza; Both parties are corrupt and compromised in my opinion. So I prefer that neither party has free reign in the government. With Republicans having the greater influence because of the courts; she gets my vote, even though I don't like her, only to curtail Republican aspirations.

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
And you dont think kamala wont be a complete puppet. lol

Shes going to be a complete disaster for black americans culturally

hundreds of years of ethnically fba women making strides in this country politically and they prop up some indo-jamaican. Thats a slap in the face. No one can look at their daughter in the face and say that their good enough to be president because obviously their "type" and lineage is not good enough

fukk kamala :camby:

We will have to work through it. The struggle wasnt just in black and white pictures unfortunately. But im not grabbing ankles for democrats who openly disrespect us

It's the return of the symbolic win era

:ohlawd:

I wonder who'll appoint more black judges :jbhmm:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
I've never seen a band of such culture cucked negros in my adult life. Like I've said before, literally the 21st century steppit fetchit variant of c00n in real time

So these nikkas sat here and denigrated a black cultural icon for checking kamammys blackness.Which she was right to do so. Someone that has been a part of black american culture since she was a child, in janet jackson. These dodo bird negros didnt care about kamala just 3 months ago yet they were willing to crash out on that

Then undermine what it means to be a fba/ados in order to squeeze kamalas upbringing into something comparable to ours. As if black american familyhood is not a tangible thing. Like our ethno-lineal heritage doesnt matter. And this is grown ethnically fba(shills) men doing this. Its a bunch of "good guys" fighting against xenophobia yet the same ones are really advocating for our soft erasure.

A bunch of ethnic fba/ados men fighting over a indo-jamaicans 'BLACKNESS" when none of her background has anything to do with most of the black americans in this country. And your socio-cultural i.q is so low that you dont see that as a problem. Most of the shills have never taken the thought of heritage and ethnicity seriously

As a ethnic fba/.ados man you have to understand what your cultural jurisdiction is.You have a specific culture of women and children you need to look out for. You are not going to hide in the LALA land of "blanket blackness". The west and White "american" supremacy knows exactly who you are. They have been living with us for 400 years and a whole country has been built up with that. They know the difference between that lineage that has ailed them for all that time, and anything else. Dont let them gaslight you into thinking they dont know the difference between fbas and black immigrants

Everybody does. The democrats and the non fbas you are capping for know who you are

They dont want the social-cultural consciousness that stems from a lineage movement mindset. You cant drift your trojan horses like kammamy and leftist destructive ideas with that in place
I read a whole lot of nothing. I want my three minutes back. :francis:

Geordi

Superstar
Daps
They would cheese just as hard or harder for Glorilla, Halle Bailey,:yeshrug: "Sexy" Red or Ronald McDonald
I think they are smart enough to know the difference between Sexy Red and a president unlike some colibrehs who look up to Lord Jamar and Tariq. You would tell them to vote for the racist white man instead?

Jasmeen Coronado..then-9-year-old quietly asked the candidate this question: "Is it possible that if I try hard enough in life that I could become president?"
"Absolutely! Absolutely!" Harris responded. "There is no question."
Paris Bond was 13 when she met Harris last November .."I remember her telling me a quote, like, 'You can be the first to do something, but don't be the last,' " Paris says. "So she was telling me to create my path and inspire other people and little girls like she does."
For Sadie Bell of Putney, Vt., her Harris encounter came during the primary season in April 2019, she was 12... "it's a little bit disappointing that it's 2020 and just now we're having a woman become vice president," Sadie says. "But I definitely think it's also uplifting."

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I'm not going to say anything bad about anyone, but I should've been born during the Civil rights era. Seems like we came together and valued freedom so much more.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
And @Gloxina im not sure why you are dapping up post in here

The dodo bird blanket black mentality is the reason why black american fathers arent teaching young women "the game" because they have no cultural awareness in the first place. Your dapping negros who dont even understand that black ethnically fba women are even under their cultural dominion

what are we even doing here

that doesnt happen underneath a fba/ados mentality

Last edited: