BLUE MAGA-Black men are the most embarrassing in the modern age

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I get that same energy too. Which is what terrifies these males. Her ascension reminds them of their shortcomings in life. All of the males I've seen on this anti Kamala wave have all been disgruntled at the world because things didn't shake out the way they thought. So they blame everyone else instead of doing the self work. That's why I pushed back so heavily on all that manosphere BS it was an echo chamber for losers that aired their grievances with the world and placed it at the feet of women for why they suck at being a man. Out here whining that they're not seen and appreciated and want a handout... disgusting :scust:
What terrifies males about FBA/Ados is the fact that you have to take ownership and dominion over a specific culture and cant hide in blanket blackness

I would do 50 backflips and 28 carthwheels to vote if someone like a michelle or fba culturally correct woman was running for president

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

Retracking the conversation

i think she was saying kamalas not ethnically black american. Which in this case she was right, how is that disinformation. Janet has been a part of our culture since she was a child, and most of yall started caring about kamala just 3 months ago :mjlol:

Janet Jackson literally said Kamala's dad is white. That's pretty specific

☝🏿

Not sure how she was right given her literal words.

Kyle C. Barker

Daps
janet jackson father is well known to be joe jackson:dwillhuh:

Bruh :snoop:

You said

I think she was saying kamalas not ethnically black american. Which in this case she was right, how is that disinformation. Janet has been a part of our culture since she was a child, and most of yall started caring about kamala just 3 months ago

What Janet Jackson actually said

Janet Jackson Makes False Claim on Kamala Harris’ Race: ‘They Discovered Her Father Was White’

So I ask again, how was Janet actually right in this case?

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
nB74AxR.png

2iisasu.png

gYhQw6p.png

5FSjE6b.png

dHDRSSH.png

EQ3Aap7.png

NrfsHjP.png

seekQop.png

Those Coli Tangibles at work.
UKVu0t8.gif

Make the hat blue. And show negros holding buckets of catfish nuggets and eating collard greens

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Bruh :snoop:

You said

What Janet Jackson actually said

Janet Jackson Makes False Claim on Kamala Harris’ Race: ‘They Discovered Her Father Was White’

So I ask again, how was Janet actually right in this case?
probably confused it with her mother claiming "caucasian":manny:

Kyle C. Barker

Daps
probably confused it with her mother claiming "caucasian":manny:

Let's clear up the confusion

She’s not Black. That’s what I heard. That she’s Indian… Her father’s white - Janet Jackson

She was very explicit about both of Kamala's parents identities and her dad being white.

Kyle C. Barker

Daps
Don't matter who did what to who at this point. Fact is, we in a culture war, and now there ain't no going back. I mean, shyt, it's what culture war is, you know? Once you in it, you in it. If it's a lie, then we fight on that lie. But we gotta fight.

- Slim Charles :wow:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Sounds like you want to be a victim and play it both ways.

Most of us realize that black men by and large do the right thing. Voter data confirms this. :mjgrin:

You contrarian nikkas want to speak for all black men when in reality you’re just the small piece of the group :umad:

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Sounds like you want to be a victim and play it both ways.

Most of us realize that black men by and large do the right thing. Voter data confirms this. :mjgrin:

You contrarian nikkas want to speak for all black men when in reality you’re just the small piece of the group :umad:
if only the dems and obama understood this:mjcry: