BLUE MAGA-Black men are the most embarrassing in the modern age

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Blue MAGA is something us "far leftist" use to move the dem party to the left. fukk MAGA for using this to shame people for voting for Kamala. TLRepublicans, come up with your own term.:beli:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
yea she said she was indian :manny:

And she also said her dad was white. That's the part you incessantly keep trying to dance around.

Janet Jackson wasn't playing your FBA games and she probably doesn't even know what that is. That's just your para-social relationship taking over trying to sane wash clean up her explanation.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
And she also said her dad was white. That's the part you incessantly keep trying to dance around.

Janet Jackson wasn't playing your FBA games and she probably doesn't even know what that is. That's just your para-social relationship taking over trying to sane wash clean up her explanation.
ive already said she was most likely referring to her mom.Even if she was all over the place she was right in saying she wasnt black.......meaning black in how black americans are black

for the most part when black americans are referencing "blackness" we are referring to fba/ados and what that is. Its just not articulated correctly

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ive already said she was most likely referring to her mom.Even if she was all over the place she was right in saying she wasnt black.......meaning black in how black americans are black

for the most part when black americans are referencing "blackness" we are referring to fba/ados and what that is. Its just not articulated correctly
We need to know who originally pushed this POC mess and for how long. I know it came from Democrats but the details are murky.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
hYF5Y7x.gif
UKVu0t8.gif

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's crazy as fukk to me that a self-identified Black man calling himself the 'ADOS/AFRAM Brigadier General' supports Trump and believes he has the credibility to criticize others. Like, how does that make sense?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a bunch of chronically online internet mfs believing chronically online internet mfs are reality.

it cuts both ways.

mostly all of them are femcels and incels.