BLUE MAGA-Black men are the most embarrassing in the modern age

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
It's sad to see black folks playing identity politics when it is something that has been used against us for so long. I'm actually tired of these clowns because they show how politically ignorant they are everytine they open their mouths. They don't even know what they want except pie and the sky demands that cannot be accomplished in this environment. I'm calling it like it is alot of these dudes just don't want to see a woman and especially a black woman elevate to a position of power.

Yeah I'm getting that feeling. And it's a shame because the black women I know specifically in my family are strong black women. Kamala reminds me of that, not masculine women but strong willed women who will find a way no matter how tough the task is.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
:duck::mjlol:

The truth is coming in a few weeks. Dems already showing their :duck: about Kamala leading. Them inevitable harsh realites are sowing the seeds of butthurt in TLR :dead::mjgrin: HL prolly in denial but they'll be much worse a month from now. Can't want for all those "Low Quality Posting" warnings, :mjgrin:

Yep, it's all black men's fault. Just let it all out, c00ns.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I'm getting that feeling. And it's a shame because the black women I know specifically in my family are strong black women. Kamala reminds me of that, not masculine women but strong willed women who will find a way no matter how tough the task is.
I get that same energy too. Which is what terrifies these males. Her ascension reminds them of their shortcomings in life. All of the males I've seen on this anti Kamala wave have all been disgruntled at the world because things didn't shake out the way they thought. So they blame everyone else instead of doing the self work. That's why I pushed back so heavily on all that manosphere BS it was an echo chamber for losers that aired their grievances with the world and placed it at the feet of women for why they suck at being a man. Out here whining that they're not seen and appreciated and want a handout... disgusting :scust:

bright black

All Star
Daps
The majority of black folks have expressed no desire to identify as fba or ados. This kicking and screaming you delineated fba and ados doing at black folks for not going along with yo shyt need to stop.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
What?

Teaching your daughter the dating/marriage “game” transcends all ethnicities/races. That’s literally teaching your daughter the dynamics between men and women. :snoop:

FBA girls are getting played by FBA dudes they go to HS with before they even get to college/turn 18 because no one at home is teaching them how to date :deadrose:

That has nothing to do with dealing with different ethnicities.
No it has everything to do with ethnicity and being culturally coreless.

Thats the biggest problem with the black american family structure. Theres no sense of anything culturally binding between men and women other then a flimsy reckless ideal of "blanket blackness". Men and women under a lineage based mindset would change that. The idea of the fba family unit being something of value directly impacts how we look at family and the sanctity of that. Which directly impacts how and what we teach young girls and boys

Your not getting that being culturally aloof and boundless. And outside observers know this about us lol

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
First off Janet Jackson deserved all the smoke she got. She doesn't have a political bone in her body but all of a sudden she has a (misinformed) opinion about Kamala Harris's ethnic lineage. I don't care if it's someone I like or not. I don't support spewing disinformation and stupidity from any one.

Second at this point. You don't need to write an essay. If you feel Trump better aligns with your values then just vote for him since you clearly feel that Trump is a better choice than Kamala for the future of African-Americans(ADOS/FBA whichever you prefer).
i think she was saying kamalas not ethnically black american. Which in this case she was right, how is that disinformation. Janet has been a part of our culture since she was a child, and most of yall started caring about kamala just 3 months ago :mjlol:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
i think she was saying kamalas not ethnically black american. Which in this case she was right, how is that disinformation. Janet has been a part of our culture since she was a child, and most of yall started caring about kamala just 3 months ago :mjlol:

She literally said her dad is white. That's pretty specific

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
didnt-read-lol-chicken-gif.gif
of course you would post a dodo bird negro dancing with some fried chicken :mjlol: