BLUE MAGA-Black men are the most embarrassing in the modern age

Tair

Superstar
Daps
I am ADOS and think our issues are important.

Not about to vote for Trump or that idiot, Jill Stein, either. Trump choosing potentially 3 more faux-constitutionalist, "conservative" activist, corpo SC judges is not it. Sometimes you have to reduce as many harms as possible and give yourself more time to prepare/fight.

That is my reasoning in voting for Kamala.

:manny:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew

Not about to vote for Trump or that idiot, Jill Stein, either. Trump choosing potentially 3 more faux-constitutionalist, "conservative" activist, corpo SC judges is not it. Sometimes you have to reduce as many harms as possible and give yourself more time to prepare/fight.

I don't think anyone in here ever said ADOS issues aren't important. They are.

America has never done right by it's second most brutalized demographic. It's always been foot on neck season from day 1.

I just don't see how making her lack of ADOS connectivity a fighting point even matters at this stage.

It's always going to come down to sneaking ish past for us, via making it appear to support everyone.

Why?

Because again, it's been foot on neck season since 1765 and they've shown us time and again that they have no interest in letting up.

The ADOS or nothing brigade doesn't seem to realize this.

Think they'll gift us golden garb and jeweled rings and then not slam us back to the ground?

We're a minority with an outsized social impact on a country that barely tolerates us, but more likely hates us.

Anything for US is automatically tossed down by default.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
And @Gloxina im not sure why you are dapping up post in here

The dodo bird blanket black mentality is the reason why black american fathers arent teaching young women "the game" because they have no cultural awareness in the first place. Your dapping negros who dont even understand that black ethnically fba women are even under their cultural dominion

what are we even doing here

that doesnt happen underneath a fba/ados mentality
What?

Teaching your daughter the dating/marriage “game” transcends all ethnicities/races. That’s literally teaching your daughter the dynamics between men and women. :snoop:

FBA girls are getting played by FBA dudes they go to HS with before they even get to college/turn 18 because no one at home is teaching them how to date :deadrose:

That has nothing to do with dealing with different ethnicities.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

America has never done right by it's second most brutalized demographic. It's always been foot on neck season from day 1.

I just don't see how making her lack of ADOS connectivity a fighting point even matters at this stage.

It's always going to come down to sneaking ish past for us, via making it appear to support everyone.

Why?

Because again, it's been foot on neck season since 1765 and they've shown us time and again that they have no interest in letting up.

The ADOS or nothing brigade doesn't seem to realize this.

Think they'll gift us golden garb and jeweled rings and then not slam us back to the ground?

We're a minority with an outsized social impact on a country that barely tolerates us, but more likely hates us.

Anything for US is automatically tossed down by default.
/thread

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA

"Second most...."???? :mjpls:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Trump support and whataboutism goes hand in hand. They are trying to convince themselves how all of this is just a show and if he gets the president spot again, he'll do all the great things he promised America and none of the clear racism he has will somehow touch any American minority with a passport.

It's like a scam victim who may feel doubtful but chooses to believe in a scammer as the scam victim naturally tends to believe in what another person tells them.

Trump is unfit to be a president and he's trying to get back in there by polarizing society in a dangerous way. There's no what ifs.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
if kamala wins your "whole well i did my part to protect democracy" is not going to be respected. Its going to be war on black american culture.. And on black men specifically

bedwenching "see look we dont need a black man to get the highest office" is coming for you

Just hope dodo bird negros are ready for that

Literally all your shill efforts will go unnoticed
You literally just made this up.

Cite sources.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
nB74AxR.png

2iisasu.png

gYhQw6p.png

5FSjE6b.png

dHDRSSH.png

EQ3Aap7.png

NrfsHjP.png

seekQop.png

Those Coli Tangibles at work.
UKVu0t8.gif

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Breh, I'm saying this as clearly as I possibly can:

Her blackness isn't an issue for me. Positive or negative.

I'm worried about the courts, I'm worried about more social programs, I'm worried about her plans to ensure more homes being built, etc.

Her blackness means nothing in the face of all that.

She's a politician before she's anything else so her blackness or whatever she claims is merely social currency she's working to spend to get into the Oval office.

That's why this laser focus on her blackness from your ilk confuses me and has for months.

If she was your cousin from South Carolina, what you expect her to do the White House up like Kwanzaa next December?

She wouldn't, because she's a politician and this nation would riot if the White House celebrated that way, instead of Santa and Christmas trees.

Igaf if she was FBA down to her socks or green like a Lava lamp, i want her to win because Trump's playbook isn't what I want to see in my future.
It's sad to see black folks playing identity politics when it is something that has been used against us for so long. I'm actually tired of these clowns because they show how politically ignorant they are everytine they open their mouths. They don't even know what they want except pie and the sky demands that cannot be accomplished in this environment. I'm calling it like it is alot of these dudes just don't want to see a woman and especially a black woman elevate to a position of power.