BLUE MAGA-Black men are the most embarrassing in the modern age

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
If you never met a black woman that looks like Kamala in real life then as Joe Biden would say, “you ain’t black”.
Kamala reminds me of this milf who used to live across from us in my junior and senior year of high school. Looked just like Kamala, sounded like her, dressed like her, etc. :takedat: She used to flirt with a brother all the, especially when she was leaving for work and I was leaving for school. I'm pretty sure I could have smashed if my mom didn't cock block.:francis:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
That buffer class shyt has been in motion for generations, whether it’s due to socioeconomic class and/or racial identity. What are you talking about? Lol

This is about the average person still getting a fair shake out here.

It’s not even about TRUMP; it’s about the insane MAGA and evangelicals who want to get him in position so that they can do what they want with him as President. TRUMP is the puppet. Same way Bush was the puppet and the real villain was his VP Chaney? Imagine a bunch of Chaneys in government and in the private sector ready to enact their plans once Trump is back in office. THAT is the issue.

Trump on his own is a self-centered buffoon. It ain’t him, it’s the ppl around him!
And you dont think kamala wont be a complete puppet. lol

Shes going to be a complete disaster for black americans culturally

hundreds of years of ethnically fba women making strides in this country politically and they prop up some indo-jamaican. Thats a slap in the face. No one can look at their daughter in the face and say that their good enough to be president because obviously their "type" and lineage is not good enough

fukk kamala :camby:

We will have to work through it. The struggle wasnt just in black and white pictures unfortunately. But im not grabbing ankles for democrats who openly disrespect us

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
let me make this clear

its easy for you to dismiss a black american icons cultural impact because you have no connection to it. Kamala has zero cultural connection to us. Just her status as non fba-immigrant connects her to you
getting thugs off the streets>making people dance

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Smart-dumb c00n babble.

If you never met a black woman that looks like Kamala in real life then as Joe Biden would say, “you ain’t black”.

thats what super weird, damn near all of us have Kamala Harris lookalikes in our own family and community. I see older pictures of my aunt and Kamala in her 20's and they resemble each other. yet you have agents really try to gaslight us as to what a black person looks and sounds like.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

hundreds of years of ethnically fba women making strides in this country politically and they prop up some indo-jamaican. Thats a slap in the face. No one can look at their daughter in the face and say that their good enough to be president because obviously their "type" and lineage is not good enough

We will have to work through it. The struggle wasnt just in black and white pictures unfortunately. But im not grabbing ankles for democrats who openly disrespect us

ok :yeshrug:

trump is a puppet of the billionaires funding his campaign, the christofacists and white supremacists that make up his campaign team and future administration.

fukk trump and his cosigners

Daps
Openly racist white man who wants to be a dictator and protect rich people and big corporations vs a brown woman who identifies as half black and wants to enact policies that protect the middle class.

It’s that simple.

None of this has anything to do with the FBA bullshyt you’re attempting to make this about @K.O.N.Y. Cultural jurisdiction? What the fukk is your point? Do you realize how retarded you sound to people who aren’t stupid?

:mjlol:
Remember he refused to verify himself...
Acting like he ain't got a phone :mjpls:
the pic i had was on my old computer. Im a coli o.g since 2012 stop playing yourself

Co

congrats + rep

I’m on my stupid ass phone and only gave you 9 points by mistake
:unimpressed:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
embarrassing. internet nikkas really trying to change what the whole world has always understood as black. now all of a sudden if you not ADOS/FBA then you're not black :mjlol:
FBA/ADOS truly a bunch of ignorant LOST NIKKAS disillusioned from reality and history.

White ppl of The Netherlands in the 17th century complaining about “all the Blacks coming to town:

IMG-1824.jpg

IMG-1822.jpg

IMG-1821.jpg

The Netherlands: “10 Kleine nikkertjes” :hhh:

Yet somehow only Black ppl in America were being called the N Word and understand Blackness according to FBA/ADOS :mjlol:

pdf_ff7c2dea-aa82-11e2-82c6-f8e3fa19e6b9.jpg

No amount of facts will get them to realize and admit they’re wrong.

They’re the laughing stock of African Americans being used by White Supremacy.

There’s no reasoning with them, because they’re like Flat Earthers in a family.

Everybody sees how weird and illogical they are and just laughs.

Last edited:

Geordi

Superstar
Daps
We had an ethnic -ethno genesis here. How long do humans have to live on a geographical location to say that they come from there

the most pertinent information on who i am comes from my direct ancestry and forefathers

i am from NEW YORK

My mothers side stems from SOUTH CAROLINA for hundreds of years
My Fathers side stems frm NORTH CAROLINA for hundreds of years

that is who i am

You goofy $5 dollar africans im 36.0998% benin/togo nikkas :mjlol: thinking you gaining "sense of self" with that

the "sense of self" and your roots come from your direct ancestors
One generation to say you came from there, you answered your own question. If you were born in New York and thats all you know then it dont matter if your parents were immigrants. You are now a NewYorker and part of their culture and history.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

Hold up. So a half Black woman in the WH is worse for Black women’s representation than a racist white man??

:jbhmm:

White women didn’t vote for their image- Clinton, and everyone got fukked because of it. Now we’re supposed to reject a woman who is half Black cuz she ain’t half or fully ADOS and just vote for MAGA anyway?

What type of faulty logic is that?

What type of idiots fall for this shyt? :bryan:

Put the half Desi chick in the Oval and let me walk down the street without the fear of seeing literal emboldened Nazis on the street and dealing with MAGA for the next 4 years

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nothing is more embarrassing than the so-called ADOS Brigadier General being a card carrying supporter of a racist, white supremacist who believes we're all low iq criminals prone to criminality.

Trump 2024
What tangibles are you getting from Trump?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What did the white man people want to vote for say?:jbhmm:if you are going to ask a hypothetical, include all context.

How is Kamala Harris husband going to affect the country vs the white man “black people choose to vote for”?
If you think the dikk a woman takes, especially in marriage, doesn't effect her thinking, you don't know women AT ALL.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
These nikkas have gone stupid as if they've never seen a biracial person before.

Nobody ever questioned if artists like Mariah Carey or Faith Evans or Sade were black

nikkas spent a few hours getting indoctrinated by Yvette and Tariq Nasheed and now they on some

yebIZ_.gif

"well actually.."
Will those musicians possibly help run our economy, government, and military?:mjlol: