BLUE MAGA-Black men are the most embarrassing in the modern age

Geordi

Superstar
Daps
Every black person's lineage is from Africa. White people took us from there and dropped us off in different parts of the new world before they had their current names and borders. Florida was owned by Spain for hundreds of years so were those slaves Spanish or American?

There's no such thing as being descended from slavery thats like being descended from sex trafficking or coal mining. Take a DNA test to find your lineage, you can still be a black American after that.

Its your FBA/ADOS/MAGA fantasy for white supremacists to love you more than other black people.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Every black person's lineage is from Africa. White people took us from there and dropped us off in different parts of the new world before they had their current names and borders. Florida was owned by Spain for hundreds of years so were those slaves Spanish or American?

There's no such thing as being descended from slavery thats like being descended from sex trafficking or coal mining. Take a DNA test to find your lineage, you can still be a black American after that.

Its your FBA/ADOS/MAGA fantasy for white supremacists to love you more than other black people.
We had an ethnic -ethno genesis here. How long do humans have to live on a geographical location to say that they come from there

the most pertinent information on who i am comes from my direct ancestry and forefathers

i am from NEW YORK

My mothers side stems from SOUTH CAROLINA for hundreds of years
My Fathers side stems frm NORTH CAROLINA for hundreds of years

that is who i am

You goofy $5 dollar africans im 36.0998% benin/togo nikkas :mjlol: thinking you gaining "sense of self" with that

the "sense of self" and your roots come from your direct ancestors

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
First off Janet Jackson deserved all the smoke she got. She doesn't have a political bone in her body but all of a sudden she has a (misinformed) opinion about Kamala Harris's ethnic lineage. I don't care if it's someone I like or not. I don't support spewing disinformation and stupidity from any one.

Second at this point. You don't need to write an essay. If you feel Trump better aligns with your values then just vote for him since you clearly feel that Trump is a better choice than Kamala for the future of African-Americans(ADOS/FBA whichever you prefer).

Last edited:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
So these nikkas sat here and denigrated a black cultural icon for checking kamammys blackness.

You cant drift your trojan horses like kammamy and leftist destructive ideas with that in place
14439-54722f6a9a140b7e2fd10f06f6dba85a.jpg

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
i know she doesnt mean anything to YOUR PEOPLE

but shes an actual icon for us. And not someone we pretended to care about just 3 months ago

You mean the same Janet that bleached her skin, fixed her nose and married non black men but had a back boyfriend ?

So Kamala can have a white man then right ?

:dead:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
i know she doesnt mean anything to YOUR PEOPLE

but shes an actual icon for us. And not someone we pretended to care about just 3 months ago
again, what actual tangible impact does Janet have more than Kamala on black people?

her making you dance is not a tangible impact

atleast with Michael, you can point to his humanitarian work with black people.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
You mean the same Janet that bleached her skin, fixed her nose and married non black men but had a back boyfriend ?

So Kamala can have a white man then right ?

:dead:
Based off your posting history on black americans

i asked you before why do you even post in these threads. You are the epitome of a fake unity negro

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
the world is going to burn for us when the democrats initiate operation:Buffer class

And all that saving democracy gets thrown in the bushes on our end

they literally are enacting humiliation rituals as it pertains to black men.
That buffer class shyt has been in motion for generations, whether it’s due to socioeconomic class and/or racial identity. What are you talking about? Lol

This is about the average person still getting a fair shake out here.

It’s not even about TRUMP; it’s about the insane MAGA and evangelicals who want to get him in position so that they can do what they want with him as President. TRUMP is the puppet. Same way Bush was the puppet and the real villain was his VP Chaney? Imagine a bunch of Chaneys in government and in the private sector ready to enact their plans once Trump is back in office. THAT is the issue.

Trump on his own is a self-centered buffoon. It ain’t him, it’s the ppl around him!

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
That being said, yes she is a half Black, half East Indian woman running for President vs Trump.
These nikkas have gone stupid as if they've never seen a biracial person before.

Nobody ever questioned if artists like Mariah Carey or Faith Evans or Sade were black

nikkas spent a few hours getting indoctrinated by Yvette and Tariq Nasheed and now they on some

yebIZ_.gif

"well actually.."

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
again, what actual tangible impact does Janet have more than Kamala on black people?

her making you dance is not a tangible impact

atleast with Michael, you can point to his humanitarian work with black people.
let me make this clear

its easy for you to dismiss a black american icons cultural impact because you have no connection to it. Kamala has zero cultural connection to us. Just her status as non fba-immigrant connects her to you

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
These nikkas have gone stupid as if they've never seen a biracial person before.

Nobody ever questioned if artists like Mariah Carey or Faith Evans or Sade were black

nikkas spent a few hours getting indoctrinated by Yvette and Tariq Nasheed and now they on some

yebIZ_.gif

"well actually.."
the whole "is she Black" narrative was jump started by Maga it's inception isn't even from within the Black community. Letting others direct your thoughts and get you outraged is stupid shyt. This is just birther movement 2.0... trying to invalidate a candidate they consider a threat before elections. and fools eat it hook line and sinker. the internet has really exposed how dumb people are they keep eating all the bait like guppies. letting cacs sow seeds of discord. some of these fools been stuck arguing about her identity for MONTHS. like there isn't more important shyt to consider in regards to election. :scust:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
the whole "is she Black" narrative was jump started by Maga it's inception isn't even from within the Black community. Letting others direct your thoughts and get you outraged is stupid shyt. This is just birther movement 2.0... trying to invalidate a candidate they consider a threat before elections. and fools eat it hook line and sinker. the internet has really exposed how dumb people are they keep eating all the bait like guppies.
Exactly.

At this point, who the tf cares what color the woman is? Are her policies better for you or are Trump’s? That’s the only question.