Black Women On TikTok: College Educated Black Men Are Too Picky, They Don’t Wife Up Girls w/ Tattoos & BBLS

Umoja

Veteran
Daps

"You’re just looking for someone that looks good on paper or looks good in a photo" :flabbynsick:

sAp7P2.gif

You're foul for that :russ:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You're sounding like a retard.
Retard is an offensive word. I have an intellectual disability. Please apologize to me.

Intellectual disability (ID), once called mental retardation, is characterized by below-average intelligence or mental ability and a lack of skills necessary for day-to-day living. People with intellectual disabilities can and do learn new skills, but they learn them more slowly. There are varying degrees of intellectual disability, from mild to profound. The term "mental retardation" is no longer used, as it's offensive and has a negative tone.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
fukk them bum ass tattoos :heh:

These hoes out here growing up realizing these are the consequences of their actions

Shorty in that second video is not lying…and I do not care
🙏🏾 These are the revelations that make one happy they came from a strict family. Even now, leaving a family gathering and my uncle had something to say, but he basically wants every single woman to look as perfect as possible, for obvious reasons beyond health LOL

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
No shyt, lady. We ain't tryna bring some slore around the parents.

Best believe I'm going to be choosy:hhh:
and it's not like a lot of women don't feel the same. A home girl literally told me she just had fun with a guy who had that neck sleeve thing going and wasnt even contemplating bringing him around to meet her dad:skip:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
First broad is morbidly obese and the second one is a stripper with tats and pounds of makeup. :mjlol:
I always say this, but see how these are the examples of BW they want to post?

You can find plenty of young pretty college (Black) girls all over YT and Tiktok. Hell, I just saw a bunch of young Black girls who are new MDs and I promise none of them have an issue with BM who have standards, because they were raised to meet or exceed them. 🤷🏾‍♀️