Black Women On TikTok: College Educated Black Men Are Too Picky, They Don’t Wife Up Girls w/ Tattoos & BBLS

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Don't allow a stripper and a broad with bad skin and a flat top to fukk with your mind breh.
:mjlol: You don’t know me breh. I can think for myself. I know a lot of the stuff on the internet is misleading, toxic, and doesn’t 100% represent the real world.

With that being said let’s not act like the black man isn’t the most scrutinized individual on the planet.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:mjlol: You don’t know me breh. I can think for myself. I know a lot of the stuff on the internet is misleading, toxic, and doesn’t 100% represent the real world.

With that being said let’s not act like the black man isn’t the most scrutinized individual on the planet.
Who are the people scrutinizing you? Is it your family members? Your close personal friends? People in your business or extended network?

Your post reminds me of some other breh on here that said black men are the most hated men on the planet. I asked him what countries has he visited and the nikka didn't even have a passport :francis:

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Who are the people scrutinizing you? Is it your family members? Your close personal friends? People in your business or extended network?

Your post reminds me of some other breh on here that said black men are the most hated men on the planet. I asked him what countries has he visited and the nikka didn't even have a passport :francis:
Man go away.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Man go away.
j6ZBj.gif

QBN

All Star
Daps
People will judge you off your appearance. If a college educated breh (or any breh) decides he isn't into tats, excessive make up, wigs/weaves, or long acrylic nails as wife material, then that's his right. Either get in where you fit in, or switch your style up to attract what you seek.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
So ratchets are mad that “lames” or college educated dudes dont want them :what:

I never knew bird talk can be this delusional. There literally tryna shame men for choosing actual wives & not wifing up prostitutes:mjlol:

I could never take a woman seriously with more than like 1-2 tattoos & they have to be small too. I’d prefer no tattoos. Wigs, BBL’s, contacts ,long acrylic fingernails etc all that boughetto fabolous cardi b bullshyt is a NO GO and idc who got an issue with it.

You’ll always be girlfriend #3 looking like that with me. For fun only.

Last edited: