Black people trying to tell white woman she can't stop her mixed child from saying nikka

Daps
I think he's young. Stall em out
I’m 29 years old bro fa number one

and for number two I’m not finna let some keyboard warrior tell me I ain’t black when I go through the same racism and struggles as yall do because that’s bull shyt to me

Daps
You admit you have a significant amount of white blood in you right? I’d say over 60%
Where you gettin 60 pct of

oh I know how you tryna play me so let’s play

since you tryna get at I got white in me too from my black side ..wat makes u any different den 90% brotha u must’ve white too then

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Don’t call ya mans
Put ya screename on it right now nikka I promise I’ll. Bust yo ass out

full

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I’m 29 years old bro fa number one

and for number two I’m not finna let some keyboard warrior tell me I ain’t black when I go through the same racism and struggles as yall do because that’s bull shyt to me

Ok broski. You know where I'm at

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You know exactly where I'm at. We can discuss it in person. Quote me when you tough enough to make that move. I appreciate the conversation brotha

Daps
You know exactly where I'm at. We can discuss it in person. Quote me when you tough enough to make that move. I appreciate the conversation brotha
Since u so smart go to page 10 post one and three

I clearly accepted YOUR invite

why should I have to come to you when it was yo idea I didn’t duck shyt I said hit my inbox fa da pull up spot wats so hard to understand

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Since u so smart go to page 10 post one and three

I clearly accepted YOUR invite

why should I have to come to you when it was yo idea I didn’t duck shyt I said hit my inbox fa da pull up spot wats so hard to understand

Bet

Daps
Look creh, posting some questionable arm pic doesn't override the bullshyt black caricature you're typing in here. Trying to type how you think black people talk. :mjlol:

Hold this Neg & stay outta my mentions.
Questionable arm pic wit my username on it wats so questionable about it I’m clearly ain’t white u musta neva seen a light skin mf before u a lame and I came wit receipts fuk u n yo neg real shyt