Black people trying to tell white woman she can't stop her mixed child from saying nikka

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
so you and YOUR people are the reason these white, spicy white and asian feel so bold.
Are you one of those who can't go 5 WORDS without saying nikka?
You prprobably LOVE being called a ****** in the bedroom by your white or hispanic girl.
Yall are fukkin stupid:mjlol:

None of this pertains to what I am talking about.
You must be half Mexican or some shyt.
Nope, try again. you unoriginal mf.

I'd rather this mixed kid say nikka than come online and call black people c00ns all day like some idiots on here.
Facts

whats funny is nikkas in here trying to further themselves and try to seem higher than those that use nikka, but this site continually and constantly uses "c00n" so how have yall bettered yourselfs by abandoning nikka, but still saying c00n:russ:

some smart dumb, contradicting, inconsistent nikkas on this site boy.:mjlol:

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
People still running with this obviously false statement?
I agree its fake
the word is simply used now because its apart of how we talk. nikkas can use all the excuses and blame it all on WS etc. But lets be real, its just part of our speech.

nikkas especially young nikkas today aint really putting that much thought behind all of this beside the fact they use it

Daps
So according to the coli

c00n is okay, but nikka is a word that isnt and is self degrading:jbhmm:?

Coli logic at its finest:blessed:

honestly
I’d rather be called a nikka than a c00n

this comes from Dem sayin we look like racc00ns in the eyes and face that’s way more horrible

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Yall are fukkin stupid:mjlol:

None of this pertains to what I am talking about.

Nope, try again. you unoriginal mf.

Facts

whats funny is nikkas in here trying to further themselves and try to seem higher than those that use nikka, but this site continually and constantly uses "c00n" so how have yall bettered yourselfs by abandoning nikka, but still saying c00n:russ:

some smart dumb, contradicting, inconsistent nikkas on this site boy.:mjlol:
Just people trying to get a ego boost by preaching fake solidarity. When someone says something they disagree with the first insult many of these :flabbynsick: nikka nerds run to is c00n.

I've had other dudes refer to me as nikka in person and it was never any disrespect taken or seen as something hostile. I've never had anyone especially another black person call me a c00n to my face.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Chick's from the UK. Not our biz.
this I did not know, if thats the case cool more power to the cac.

honestly
I’d rather be called a nikka than a c00n

this comes from Dem sayin we look like racc00ns in the eyes and face that’s way more horrible

Just people trying to get a ego boost by preaching fake solidarity. When someone says something they disagree with the first insult many of these :flabbynsick: nikka nerds run to is c00n.

I've had other dudes refer to me as nikka in person and it was never any disrespect taken or seen as something hostile. I've never had anyone especially another black person call me a c00n to my face.

exactly, these nikkas are fake as hell

nikkas want to sit here and talk about the N word and me defending why people use it. But in the next thread are gonna call someone they disagree with a "c00n" as if c00n aint just as worst

pro black coli logic yall, gotta give it up to these nikkas:clap::clap::mjlol:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Twitter exchanges ain't even about what's right or wrong these c00ns and arm chair millitants just love the controversy no matter how ignorant they make themselves look :mjlol:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I knew this thread would do numbers.

Thread went full retard. :skip:

There is an obvious white guy pretending to be black in this thread.
How pathetic is your life breh that you try to write "black slang" in order to fit in?

Daps
I knew this thread would do numbers.

Thread went full retard. :skip:

There is an obvious white guy pretending to be black in this thread.
How pathetic is your life breh that you try to write "black slang" in order to fit in?
How’s it feel to post and you got a dikk in yo face the whole time obstructin yo view

Daps
:mjlit:Bumpin dis shyt just to be petty

maybe my inbox still dry wya fakkit n I’m lit in def knottin u up on site off da strength:hhh:

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I agree its fake
the word is simply used now because its apart of how we talk. nikkas can use all the excuses and blame it all on WS etc. But lets be real, its just part of our speech.

nikkas especially young nikkas today aint really putting that much thought behind all of this beside the fact they use it

Nothing but facts.

"Term of endearment"

:troll:

Daps
Oh a dikk joke, how white of you!:beli:

Interesting that you quoted me, even though I didn't name any names.
Hit dogs will holler. :umad:
Yea u just talkin out da side of yo neck

move direct I know a chatty patty ass nikka wen I see one