Black people trying to tell white woman she can't stop her mixed child from saying nikka

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
You keep talking. I told you where I'm at. Get off at 71A right by the White Castle. Dont go straight make that "sharp" right and get on Lincoln. I dont have guys like that. I wouldn't get you done up scary nikka. Come through I'm between Moonlight and Food 4 Less.

You challenged me. I'm giving you location and detail. When you feelin froggy left me know

Mmmmmmmm...

White Castles.
k2yx6pl.png

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
G ain’t nobody ridin to Dolton to slap a net nikka

u da one who brought the idea up ..so u can drive yo raggedy ass beater down by me u more den welcome to
Plus my Ls bad til da summer:mjlol:

Sounds like you need to keep your mouth shut scary nikka.

Daps
Sounds like you need to keep your mouth shut scary nikka.
I’m scary cuz u wanna talk in person but u keep tryna show off fa da board instead of hittin my inbox n find out wat the move is da real

stop playin wit me fam real shyt anybody can see I ain’t duckin shyt u got da game fukked up jack

Daps
nikka go back and look at the convo I told u inbox me n we can def shoot da fair one

I ain’t Neva had a problem wit dat

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I’m scary cuz u wanna talk in person but u keep tryna show off fa da board instead of hittin my inbox n find out wat the move is da real

stop playin wit me fam real shyt anybody can see I ain’t duckin shyt u got da game fukked up jack

:mjlol:ok

Daps
Anytime I Eva got booked I’m black
Job applications I’m black
License says black

I’m not sure wat u tryna get at here dawg
But I’d like to hear yo position on Obama

was he our first black president or not :obama:[/QUOTE]