Black people trying to tell white woman she can't stop her mixed child from saying nikka

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Dis one bytch now go kick rocks

I’m from Chicago n not Eva once has a nikka in da hood call me white boi outside of me havin lite skin

I don’t need no confirmation from an internet nikka n prolly n undercover cac :sas2::sas2:

I'm in Dolton. Let's speak on this issue:sas2:

Daps
Tough guy here
It’s only so much mfs can say online ain’t nobody finna go back n fourth wit sum lame ass troll he just proves he ain’t out there like dat ain’t no authentic nikkas callin someone who looks black and Gets classified as black anything but black

So what your stance on j Cole n Obama I guess we ain’t never had a black president den huh:mjlol::mjlit:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I’m confused. Is the white woman with the half breed the one in the video or did she just comment and a bunch of hoteps jumped down her throat?

Daps
I told you where I'm at :sas2:

Joliet is not Chicago white boy:sas2:

I said I’m from Chicago fukk nikka

which is true I moved out dis way years ago

u act like u wanna speak on sum u feel so strong about like I said inbox n link or push da fukk on buddy ..period

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I said I’m from Chicago fukk nikka

which is true I moved out dis way years ago

u act like u wanna speak on sum u feel so strong about like I said inbox n link or push da fukk on buddy ..period

I told you where I'm at :snooze:

Dolton not big. Sibley or 142nd.

Daps
Yeeeeeeah...

This post aint do you any justice buddy.
:francis:

I’m convinced half y’all nikkas ain’t been in on from da streets

out of everything to speak on in this thread u put yo nose where it don’t belong nobody was speakin to or on you

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:mjtf:
U da one said let’s speak on it n I told u where u can find me if das wat u rele wanna do

u brought up da idea so I’m givin u yo opportunity

You keep talking. I told you where I'm at. Get off at 71A right by the White Castle. Dont go straight make that "sharp" right and get on Lincoln. I dont have guys like that. I wouldn't get you done up scary nikka. Come through I'm between Moonlight and Food 4 Less.

You challenged me. I'm giving you location and detail. When you feelin froggy left me know

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I’m convinced half y’all nikkas ain’t been in on from da streets

out of everything to speak on in this thread u put yo nose where it don’t belong nobody was speakin to or on you
Stand down private.
:ufdup:

Daps
You keep talking. I told you where I'm at. Get off at 71A right by the White Castle. Dont go straight make that "sharp" right and get on Lincoln. I dont have guys like that. I wouldn't get you done up scary nikka. Come through I'm between Moonlight and Food 4 Less.

G ain’t nobody ridin to Dolton to slap a net nikka

u da one who brought the idea up ..so u can drive yo raggedy ass beater down by me u more den welcome to
Plus my Ls bad til da summer:mjlol: