Black people trying to tell white woman she can't stop her mixed child from saying nikka

Daps
Tell me more:mjlol:
Right so shut ya bish ass up cuz u was prolly the main one actin like a Starbucks drinkin ass middle aged white girl talmbout yea my president is black
But now since u tryna make a point I’m white in yo ugly ass eyes ..nikka fuc u

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Right so shut ya bish ass up cuz u was prolly the main one actin like a Starbucks drinkin ass middle aged white girl talmbout yea my president is black
But now since u tryna make a point I’m white in yo ugly ass eyes ..nikka fuc u

You Russian bots need some practice :mjlol:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
People need to stfu. The kid is half White and her child, she has every right to decide what’s okay in her own home. I’m ADOS American and saying the n word in front of your parents or older family members is like cursing in my family, incredibly disrespectful.
The fact that so many consider the n-word a term of endearment in 2020 is tragic.
:hhh:

Thank you! I couldn’t even dream of saying that in my crib or in the presence of my elders. I’m :flabbynsick: and moms has yet heard me curse or say niqqa. The people responding to the white moms are dumb.

broller

Veteran
Daps
But you ain’t have shyt to say wen dey talk bout my people tho right

nikka I got black aunties but if my people are wenches or c00n

dey mama a hoe period idgaf of da bytch was purpled red

y’all be tryin to hard wit dis race shyt idgaf if I called a black woman a hoe of mines get spoken on all is a go real spill

Your black aunties wouldn't be down for your response or the bald headed response either.

I didn't address the c00n or wench shyt because those cats aren't claiming to have any affiliation with people in interracial relationships. But if you're saying you're the same as any non mixed breh, clowning black women's hair or black women when you came out of a white womb ain't it.

Daps
Your black aunties wouldn't be down for your response or the bald headed response either.
That’s you assuming that all black women are bald headed all of my aunts and cousins have long natural hair I just use bald headed towards anyone ..I love my people I just don’t understand how on here I’m not considered one of the brothers when in real life that’s all I ever been classified as and always identified as self willingly

broller

Veteran
Daps
That’s you assuming that all black women are bald headed all of my aunts and cousins have long natural hair I just use bald headed towards anyone ..I love my people I just don’t understand how on here I’m not considered one of the brothers when in real life that’s all I ever been classified as and always identified as self willingly

It's still wack to say that in response to him saying his mom is black, especially when your mom is white.

But yes a lot of the mindsets you see on here ain't poppin in real life. Your Obama example is a good one.

Daps
It's still wack to say that in response to him saying his mom is black, especially when your mom is white.

But yes a lot of the mindsets you see on here ain't poppin in real life. Your Obama example is a good one.
U right bro I didn’t mean it to sound racist it was more of a in general comment I apologize if I offended u dawg

but I must ask it’s fair to call my parents either a buck or a c00n because last time I checked before my family moved to Chicago one of my parents was raised in the country In Mississippi poor on a chicken farm making they own way and is probably the blackest Person you know he even tell me aye man don’t ever get u a white woman she’ll ruin you ..and I bet if dude I was arguin wit earlier could get sum white p*ssy he would if not he gay period

broller

Veteran
Daps
U right bro I didn’t mean it to sound racist it was more of a in general comment I apologize if I offended u dawg

but I must ask it’s fair to call my parents either a buck or a c00n because last time I checked before my family moved to Chicago one of my parents was raised in the country In Mississippi poor on a chicken farm making they own way and is probably the blackest Person you know he even tell me aye man don’t ever get u a white woman she’ll ruin you ..and I bet if dude I was arguin wit earlier could get sum white p*ssy he would if not he gay period

Respect

I hear you breh. Being in an interracial relationship doesn't make one a c00n nor does being in a intraracial relationship make you not a c00n. Again, like you said, thecoli ain't representative of real life.

Daps
Respect

I hear you breh. Being in an interracial relationship doesn't make one a c00n nor does being in a intraracial relationship make you not a c00n. Again, like you said, thecoli ain't representative of real life.
Respect

Repped bro I see you actually get it ..das 100

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
It was always a part of everyday vocabulary

:mjlol:

That doesn't make it any less fukked up.

Rap got black people's minds fukked up like capitalism got americans' minds fukked up.

Americans literally protesting for the opportunity to be exposed to a deadly disease so they can "get back to work". Literally protesting the right to be a wage slave.

And y'all goofy ass rap stans insist on calling yourselves slurs, and fighting against white people who don't want their half black kid to do the same.

:wow::wow::wow:
so if you idiots know it is, why do yall consider it that people are self degrading or anything else.

Rap hasnt got anyone's mind fukked up. are you a american? if your ados you should know nikkas been saying nikka prior to fukkin Hip Hop ever existing.

even if rap didnt exist, that word would still have a heavy presence on every Black american's tongue