Black model on 'The Face' says she doesn't consider herself Black

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
:duck:

Does she believe the shyt she spews :mindblown:

She won't say anything negative about any female. They always get the benefit of the doubt, and diversionary tactics. She's in fukking denial, that much is clear.

That being said, I've seen these black girls go ad nausem about how they're indian, native american, white, etc. etc. but these bytches always look like they came right out the damn congo.:aiscust:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
She won't say anything negative about any female. They always get the benefit of the doubt, and diversionary tactics. She's in fukking denial, that much is clear.

That being said, I've seen these black girls go ad nausem about how they're indian, native american, white, etc. etc. but these bytches always look like they came right out the damn congo.:aiscust:

And that's bad to you, ain't it?:heh:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
And that's bad to you, ain't it?:heh:

nikka sit yo ass down and step your reading comprehension game up. Re-read what I posted slowly a few times and maybe it'll click. There aint a cotdamn thing wrong with being darkskinned, so you don't have to pull all these mixes of other ethnicities out your ass to try and compensate.:upsetfavre:

What are you mixed with? Ehh fukkboy?:barkleyhuh:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
nikka sit yo ass down and step your reading comprehension game up. Re-read what I posted slowly a few times and maybe it'll click. There aint a cotdamn thing wrong with being darkskinned, so you don't have to pull all these mixes of other ethnicities out your ass to try and compensate.:upsetfavre:

What are you mixed with? Ehh fukkboy?:barkleyhuh:

Ain't shyt wrong with my reading comprehension.
I read it the way it was delivered and like a hit
dog, you hollered.

It is what it is, deal with it, breh.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Ain't shyt wrong with my reading comprehension.
I read it the way it was delivered and like a hit
dog, you hollered.

It is what it is, deal with it, breh.

2lbdkp2.gif

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Is she actually mixed? She looks it. Why are mixed people automatically forced to claim pure black. It's like it eats some of you up inside that a person would even dare to acknowledge that they are also of another race.

Why are you mad? I see exactly what she meant - she felt like she had mixed features and skin tone so she could possibly bypass being thrown in the "black model" category. What if she had a parent of a race other than black that she identified with more than her black parent/black side of the family?

What if both of her parents are mixed and identify as such? It's like some of you hear this shyt and start steaming on some, "fukk her! How dare she say she's not black?! She has black in her - she's pure black! fukking bytch - she hates herself!"

Wtf is wrong with some of you? You sound like KKK members. She's an individual that's clearly mixed - let her identify as whatever the fukk she wants. Because contrary to what you may think, all white people don't throw all black people in one category - you're the ones that do that.

P.S. :umad:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
my issue is not whether if she consider herself black, more of what the hell does she mean by international look? Is she trying to imply that black women can't have an international look? Did she not know that Naomi Campbell is one of the most famous model ever?:heh:

Yup.....THAT'S where she :ufdup:

Ain't nothin' wrong with her considering herself as just a 'model' instead of a 'black model'

But that "international look" shyt.......:myspotnash: negroes gonna be MAD

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Really? What they say?

Theres no mistaking a Asian unless her parents are two different races.

Well maybe they grandparents were of another race or some shyt like that:manny: I dont know man.

My last girl was Asian, born in Vietnam ... and I swear I showed a picture of her to my coworker and he asked me if she was mixed with black. It happens.

I really want to know what 'international look' means. Jourdan Dunn is a pretty famous model, does high-end campaigns, and she's always talking about the black experience. She even tweeted about hairstylists needing to learn how to o black hair ... and she's as international of a black model as there is right now.