Black Panther 2 star, Letitia Wright, distances herself from a movie she filmed after conservatives try to use the film for their agendas.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Only a white person would say some dumb shyt like that.

You are definitely white. You cover has been blown.
Whatever you think i am, your arguments are still weak af and emotional.
You still haven't address how this isn't a political opinion when most people even the poster above admit they are only against this specific vaccine and not all of them in general.
You keep making these false racial equivalencies in your arguments.
Africans were using vaccines thousands of years before cacs even knew written language.
The first USA vaccine was invented by a fba slave in 1721
Modern medicine , vaccines, and science is not a white thing, its a black thing.
yet here you are saying vaccines, we don't do that in africa, you must be white. :mjpls:
trying to equate intellect with whiteness is some c00n shyt, typical anti science anti intellectual babble.

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You still haven't address how this isn't a political opinion when most people even the poster above admit they are only against this specific vaccine and not all of them in general.
Because covid specifically was not deadly if you were young and in good health. That was repeated over and over. Letitia most likely fits that description, why should she take the vaccine?

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

You’re the one being emotional. I already stated I knew plenty of people that didn’t take it and it has nothing to do with science or politics. Know I a lot of people that got fake vaccine cards as well.

So you’re argument is opinion based… in fact.. this has absolutely nothing to do with this thread :snoop:

Wright made a movie and shopped for a distributing company. She found one and after the fact discovered they were partnered with a right wing political news company who was helping promote it.

So she came out and set the record straight.. you going into to old shyt trying to attack this woman for no reason.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Best of friends: black Christians like @Mowgli / @kevm3 and whites racist Christian nationalists.

Tale as old as time…

:snooze:
You're corny. Relax a little. You seem agitated. To emotional. Please start a family. Take some Brazillian Jiujitsu and maybe someone can calm you down. To wound up. Get it together

Genos

Superstar
Daps
So people who chose not to take the vaccine have to be either of these two options and not because of their personal choice?

This is exactly why people say this society is “cooked” now :snoop:
Yes LMAO, there is no 3rd option. If so, name it

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
She barely does interviews and is never in the spotlight.

So someone that you never see or read about is annoying to you?

Maybe it’s you.

Never in the spotlight?

This bytch was all over the news about the covid shot and getting hurt during filming of BP2 because she was so frail

Simp

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Be surprised a movie about a church is latched onto by the people from those churches brehettes.

Sounds like she didn't anticipate the backlash and is doing pr
Nah, the article specifically states that the movie rights were sold and the buyer partnered with Daily Wire, an extreme right wing media company that began to politicize it.

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
Damn shame. This was actually a good heart felt movie. Hate to see anything negative attached to it
Exactly I watched the movie before it was released through a relationship with a foster care company and that shyt was touching. Had me thinking about my own childhood memories, things that I forgot.

Shame folks are politicizing it but this isn’t a new issue, still a shame

Daps
Reppin
St louis
8Zmjx82.gif

fukk white people.

UKVu0t8.gif