She looks native American to me

:childplease:

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I don't know WTF it is today with women in the media today... but they are annoying as fukk tho. It's not just black women.. women these days just seem to be more outspoken and we hear them saying the dumbest shyt ever because of it.

edit..

She looks black to me and in American if you appear to be than black you are black.. But.. people should respect how she feels if she don't feel black than you shouldn't be forcing it down her throat... That is unless we see her parents and both of them end up being black. LOL

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mase.gif

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
and yeah it is a problem black women claiming other races. Black women in nyc are the worst of the worst. shyt had me like :rudy::mjpls:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
What do the claim? :pachaha: :gladbron:

(im fully aware of black dominicans/pr/latinos, but they were claiming it like it was another race.)

My dude lmao...smh All im gonna say is nyc is the worst of the motherfukking worst. When that reggaeton shyt took over, godamn a lot of lightskin black girls was half puerto rican and a lot of darksin girls was somehow half dominican LOL :ufdup:

Ive seen bytches claim to be half Bangladesh/half black, half afghanistani half black, half russian/ half black....and u know these bytches lying cos you seen other family members.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
:comeon: You look damn near like Broomhilda and you're gonna say you're not black?

Broomhilda Von Shaft look better than she does :noah:

i get what she meant.

i dont see it as self hatred. wendell asked her what it felt like to be in a certain lane...she was sayin thats not her lane.

ask scorcese how it feels to be an italian mafia movie director. he'll probably tell you he's a movie director that directed some good italian mafia movies.

the way her question was worded brings different connotations. she knew that. she up there trying to start shyt thats what she does for a living.

This makes sense, this could be seen in two different ways: either she's self-hating (a possibility, I don't know enough of the girl to say) OR she's saying that she doesn't want to be parked in a lane. When you see Denzel, is he a "Black actor" or just an "actor"? When you see Brad Pitt, is he a "White actor" or just "an actor"? That's the thing, some people just don't like being categorized, as if there were a specific (and obviously smaller) market for "black models". Some time ago french-speaking writers from Africa signed a petition asking not to be classified as "African litterature" but as..."Litterature".

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Anybody trying to defend or rationalize the comment clearly didn't read the answer or has an agenda. She literally said she didn't consider herself a black model because she doesn't think she looks black. Any attempt to make it seem like she said anything else is engineered bs.

Her career is over before it even started. Black models are supposed to empower the concept of black beauty, not run from it.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Anybody trying to defend or rationalize the comment clearly didn't read the answer or has an agenda. She literally said she didn't consider herself a black model because she doesn't think she looks black. Any attempt to make it seem like she said anything else is engineered bs.

Her career is over before it even started.

You really think her modeling days are over because of this? :myspotnash: