Black model on 'The Face' says she doesn't consider herself Black

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
:rudy:

How is it not self hatred to deny what u actually are? She is in fact black. But she said she doesn't consider herself black. She deliberatley was trying to distance herself from any type of blackness. Alkin bout, "I'm goin for a more international look" :childplease:

i thought wendell asked her? she said you dont consider yourself black? and the girl was like, thats not what i said at all. as in wendell completely misunderstood what she was saying.

i dont know...fukk i look like defending this hoe i dont care about her black ass. i was at the mall today and i heard this white bytch say i was a "cute black guy" to her friend as they walked by. she wasnt saying she thought i was cute...she was saying i was cute for a ******. completely different shyt. this thread reminded me of that. white people be throwin qualifiers on us and as far as im concerned wendell is workin for em.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

All of the time. It's a good convo starter.

Trust me I'm the last person to diss black chicks but I seen this shyt for myself.

Really? What they say?

I have never hear an asian chick say, "I'm mixed with white" or a philipino chick say "I'm mixed: :stopitslime:

I'm bein totally real when I say that I have heard with my own 2 ears, many black chicks that have 2 full black parents say that they are mixed. Shyts crazy brehs :mindblown:

Theres no mistaking a Asian unless her parents are two different races.

Well maybe they grandparents were of another race or some shyt like that:manny: I dont know man.

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
michael_jackson_transformation.jpg

:deadmanny:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
indian, irish, asian. i've heard it all. @KenyaDoll act like it's not a real problem that exist offline :heh: chick is delusional

since i can't bring offline examples online. go register to sites where you can search by race like SKOUT, put in "mixed" and see ALLLLL the dark skinned black women that show up

You can't tell me what I have and have not encountered in real life. If you want to discounted someone's LIVED experiences, I can do it too because I honestly think you are delusional. There are millions of African American women and a dating site would not be random representative sample of black women. Go to any stats person or professor (black, white, or other) and ask them could they draw conclusions about the entire US African American female population based on a sample from a dating site; I guarantee you that they will give you the :rudy: before they sit you down and teach you what every person should know about making inferences.

Last edited by a moderator:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can't tell me what I have and have not encountered in real life. If you want to discounted someone's LIVED experiences, I can do it too because I honestly think you are delusional. There are millions of African American women and a dating site would not be random representative sample of black women. Go to any stats person or professor (black, white, or other) and ask them could they draw conclusions about the entire US African American female population based on a sample from a dating site; I guarantee you that they will give you the :rudy: before they sit you down and teach you what every person should know about making inferences.

i know, doll, i know. it's all bullshyt and a figment of my imagination. :shaq2:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

question: have u seen or heard black women that are full black, claim that they are mixed. Im talkin dark skinned black women like Bria Miles

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
question: have u seen or heard black women that are full black, claim that they are mixed. Im talkin dark skinned black women like Bria Miles

I already said earlier in the thread that the only dark skinned black woman that I knew who claimed mixed had an Indian (not Native American) father. She was very dark with silky hair. I didn't know she was mixed until I saw her dad (this was in high school) because she just looked like a dark skinned girl with curly hair/silky hair.

How do you guys find all of the dark skinned black women who say they are mixed? I'm just curious because I study race and ethnicity as a substantive research area and I don't come across this like you guys seem to do every single day of your life. I just find that peculiar.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
i know, doll, i know. it's all bullshyt and a figment of my imagination. :shaq2:

The thing is...YOU are the one who's trying to tell me what I have encountered and what I haven't. Not the other way around. As far as that website goes, I am just telling you that your methodology is not scientific at all. You don't have to believe me. Ask any random person who studies or does stats for a living. You can't make inferences about an entire population based on a non-probability sample on a dating website.