Black Panther 2 star, Letitia Wright, distances herself from a movie she filmed after conservatives try to use the film for their agendas.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
She’s not American. She doesn’t partake in the bullshyt tribalism in this country like you do.
was she anti only with this specific vaccine, but otherwise took vaccines her whole life like the americans who try to claim it was just choice and not political?
what was her stance on the measles vaccine? i see a lot people who have taken every vaccine through 2020 only to suddenly "choose" to be anti vax after republicans politicized it.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Tethers and White Supremacists

EAHpsiDXkAY0bIW.jpg

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So people who chose not to take the vaccine have to be either of these two options and not because of their personal choice?

This is exactly why people say this society is “cooked” now :snoop:
The actual article states the videos she was reposting tho and it is nut job conspiracy sh!t:

She was slammed by Marvel co-star Don Cheadle after she shared a YouTube clip featuring British commentator Tomi Arayomi, a Christian who claims to converse with angels and runs a ministry that charges members for lessons at his 'school.'

Arayomi describes himself as 'a well recognized Prophet and the Managing Director of Prophetic Voice TV.'

In the video shared by Wright, Arayomi asked if the COVID vaccine injection will implant 5G antennas inside people or create human-animal 'chimeras.'
image_proxy

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
was she anti only with this specific vaccine, but otherwise took vaccines her whole life like the americans who try to claim it was just choice and not political?
what was her stance on the measles vaccine? i see a lot people who have taken every vaccine through 2020 only to suddenly "choose" to be anti vax after republicans politicized it.

nikka… nobody in Africa took the vaccine.

Wright isn’t an American citizen and doesn’t even live in this country.

Are you that jaded that you think the bullshyt culture in this country is the same all over the world?

I know plenty of people that didn’t take it and it had nothing to do with politics or religion. They simply didn’t want to take it.

Everything in this country has to revolve around race or politics or religion. Everything is pick a side.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Anti vaccine = anti science.

If that’s you talking, you’re a dumb ass. If that’s not you, you’re still a dumb ass.

You took a vaccine to protect against something that you don’t even know where or how it came about.

You and everyone like you are sheep.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
nikka… nobody in Africa took the vaccine.

Wright isn’t an American citizen and doesn’t even live in this country.

Are you that jaded that you think the bullshyt culture in this country is the same all over the world?

I know plenty of people that didn’t take it and it had nothing to do with politics or religion. They simply didn’t want to take it.

Everything in this country has to revolve around race or politics or religion. Everything is pick a side.
She was born in africa but she is from london. and they can be just a right wingy over there as here in the usa.