Black Men in Detroit Barbershop are hesitant to vote for Kamala Harris

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
OPTICALLY.... LITERALLY what I just said its not a good look... and you wonder why black men are literally turning against obama NOW.... :comeon: In real time after that demeaning lecture. he has nothing he did for black people... but go ahead and defend him...
You're so fukking stupid.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
29C68CB39A5D2875CF056865323FD746B8E014B6

IT'S STILL OPTICALLY A BAD LOOK THAT SAYS OBAMA SIDING WITH THE COPS OVER THE PEOPLE!!! AFTER ALL THESE HIGH PROFILE MURDERS HE GAVE THEM AN AMBER ALERT SYSTEM?!?! YOU THINK THAT'S OK!!?:what: why are you bringing up tariq he has nothing to do with this....

Let's look at your sentence

nikka what, cops never lost qualified immunity... in fact obama gave them a blue alert law

Why would you use "in fact" in this manner if you weren't trying to use it as an example of police immunity?

It's not your fault though, you consume too much tariq content and it's obvious.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Let's look at your sentence

Why would you use "in fact" in this manner if you weren't trying to use it as an example of police immunity?

It's not your fault though, you consume too much tariq content and it's obvious.

Look it's above me now y'all dem protectors can't be helped can't be saved or talked to, y'all will put party first OVER the people. those are your folks...
good luck...:yeshrug:

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Because cacs are still the majority and they’re still racist & prejudice :dahell:

You typed all that like it’s a fukkin scooby doo mystery
I don’t think you’re understanding my point.

Donald Trump is going to have voting gains in every male demographic (not just cacs) despite being a moronic, babbling, prejudiced buffoon.

Very true that racism has a lot to do with this.

But people, especially men of color, are not divesting from the Democrats just due to racism.

As I said in another thread, in American history the main reason the average man has participated in politics is due to voting out of labor and economic concerns. A lot of modern men don’t think the Democrats are addressing these concerns simple as that.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Is this an inflection point for America, especially politically

Well maybe not cause politics been bullshyt for a while but it just seems like we in a changing time period

Like this is probably the end of the neoliberal neoconservative control of the system, the world is going to be even more multipolar going forward, living standards probably going to drop for the west, like it just feels like we on a transition

Like we been in a transition period not only in the general world/country but are own personal lives as well since Covid happened

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
That’s probably part of the reason why the powers that be in the west want to jump it off soon before they lose too much power

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
All of these niccaz are stupid. When the cops shoot one of these dumb nikkaz in the street becaue they feel emboldened by Trump granting them immunity I wont feel sorry for them and I hope black women won't march for their justice.
That's a little too far breh

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They spoke facts as they see it. I tried to tell thecoli many black people feel this way. Cant blame them for not knowing better when politicians like to take credit for the good parts of the economy and claim they will fix it:mjlol:

All they know is their quality of life was better under Trump. What else would you like them to go based off of? The non existent black agenda from Democrats:mjlol:

Voting for Trump is a no no based on principal. Not voting is perfectly acceptable.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Awww I slandered your plantation master obama with the truth.... :dead: boo hoo
You're one of the dumbest people I have ever encountered in all my years on this planet. And I have been here for a while.

its real simple either black folks vote for Copmala and the black folks becomes politically irrelevant which is their plan or we vote for Trump and have a fighting chance. Those are the only two choices we got

I just want the DNC to lose mostly.

You are also the most transparent Trump supporting c00n on here.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That economy line from a barber is some of the most evil double talk I have ever bearer witness to........he really held his nuts and made that statement......the state of some shyt needs to be examined alright........collusion, price fixing and profiteering by these barbers

They scammers, like Trump himself

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Black folks have been stuffed into failing schools since the 60s what do you expect?

Ignorant kids make ignorant adults.
This post stopped me from calling bothsiders in this thread idiots. I'm honestly just confused at all this smoke for the democratic party and Kamala only:francis: .

How can they say both sides yet only have smoke for one? They not living up to their name cause they feel ashamed to admit they love Trump.:manny:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You're one of the dumbest people I have ever encountered in all my years on this planet. And I have been here for a while.

You are also the most transparent Trump supporting c00n on here.

You think those dmes are your allies??? they didnt just literally flood black chicago neighborhoods with illegals and gve them tons of money to destroy the black vote??? The dems and copmala unveils plan for black america, and then when you read the fine print it says AND OTHERS...

You really are happy with us being a permanent underclass at the hands of the DNC... just admit it...You put that party over our people...