Eric Gardner
Philando castile
Breonna Taylor
Sandra bland
Laquan McDonald
Walter Scott
Freddie gray
Jordan Edwards
You not supposed to be talking bad about the Black Messiah!

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Oh no 10 black men aren’t voting for Kamala
:unimpressed:
Literally 90% of VOTING black men will vote for the democrat. It always was and always will be. Democrats have black people in their pocket.
:francis:
It’s easy when the other side has racist agendas.
:scust:
If the republicans could actually not be racist, black people would listen to their TRUE political stances and possibly rock with them.
:hubie:
Black people are conservative in many ways. Republicans were democrats until it flipped around the FDR era I believe.
:sas2:
And in all actuality, on the full political spectrum, democrats and republicans are within 10% of each other.
:sas1:
Elites are the ones that have the policies fukked up and have the peasants (us) fight each other instead of them. If we actually came together as one, the country can be on the same path moving forward. We are fighting about stupid shyt that should be basic to all people.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Breh soon as I saw his haircut, I knew he wasnt a real barber. That mfer got to be an actor. I got alot of Detroit fam. No way in hell a nikka gonna be wearing buffs with that fukked up haircut :mjlol:
If people don’t realize this is a paid and produced piece…
Media is propaganda. It always is and always will be.

Last edited:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps

COPS HAD IMMUNITY UNDER OBAMA.

LITERALLY DID DRIVE SHOOTINGS
ON 12 YR OLDS.

SHOT FATHERS IN THE BACK
WHILE THEY WERE LOOKING AT TOYS IN WALMART.

SHOT UNARMED PASSENGERS
FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF
THE CAR WHILE NEW BORNS SAT IN THE CAR

STRAIGHT UP LYNCHED SANDRA BLAND
:devil:
:evil:

It'll be worse under Trump:troll:

Their gonna put Black men in gas chambers:troll:
N1gga, what are u saying? That Trump stopped it or something? Im telling u the Obama doj implemented policies to go after those cops and have local authorities go after them
Obama didn't do shyt which is why George Floyd eventually happened it boiled over and the lid popped off after decades.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Your point?
I'm talking about cops who'll undoubtedly be emboldened to abuse their authority by Trump giving them a greenlight to abuse their authority.

I'm not making excuses for Obama's milquetoast reponse to those killings but to pretend there is no distinction between that and a presidential candidate (whose a known white supremacist btw) explicitly saying he'd grant cops impunity is ridiculous. This is the same president who wanted to shoot protestors but was stopped by Mark Esper. Stop being stupid.
Your post makes no sense based on facts. I just pointed out that the most high profile police murders of unarmed black people in the 21st century all happened under democrats and mostly under one president, Barack Obama. The current president joe biden is personally responsible for the entire mass incarceration era and the proliferation and militarization of the american police force and the current VP and democratic nominee was literally a prosecutor for the most racist police force in the US, the SFPD.

I'm not making excuses for Obama's milquetoast reponse to those killings but to pretend there is no distinction between that and a presidential candidate (whose a known white supremacist btw)
Joe biden is a known white supremacist. He literally was best friends with kkk members like robert byrd, he called black kids roaches, he was against integration, he personally authored the legislation responsible for the new jim crow and mass incarceration of black people, and is currently propping up and making american troops fight for a full-blown white supremacist ethnostate: Israel. Where do yall get yall talking points from? :what:

that guy

Superstar
Daps

COPS HAD IMMUNITY UNDER OBAMA.

LITERALLY DID DRIVE SHOOTINGS
ON 12 YR OLDS.

SHOT FATHERS IN THE BACK
WHILE THEY WERE LOOKING AT TOYS IN WALMART.

SHOT UNARMED PASSENGERS
FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF
THE CAR WHILE NEW BORNS SAT IN THE CAR

STRAIGHT UP LYNCHED SANDRA BLAND
:devil:
:evil:

Trayvon martin
Tamir rice
Mike Brown
Eric Gardner
Philando castile
Breonna Taylor
Sandra bland
Laquan McDonald
Walter Scott'
Freddie gray
Jordan Edwards

All under Obama alone. His response to these shootings was to sign the blue lives matter law aka "blue alert" law as well as called protestors "thugs"

:mjpls:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I disagree with the bolded,

Under trump Jeff Sessions as AG and he released multiple police departments from consent decrees and cut the number of civil rights cases in the DOJ by 60%

In fact if was disastrous to the point it neutered the department of justice. So yes, allowing trump to appoint a flat out white supremacist in Jeff sessions resulted in less civil rights cases, and hundreds of cases thrown out. Many of those black civil rights cases

You said you disagreed with the bolded but all you posted was evidence of the republicans having the same anti-black agenda as democrats

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your post makes no sense based on facts. I just pointed out that the most high profile police murders of unarmed black people in the 21st century all happened under democrats and mostly under one president, Barack Obama. The current president joe biden is personally responsible for the entire mass incarceration era and the proliferation and militarization of the american police force and the current VP and democratic nominee was literally a prosecutor for the most racist police force in the US, the SFPD.

Joe biden is a known white supremacist. He literally was best friends with kkk members like robert byrd, he called black kids roaches, he was against integration, he personally authored the legislation responsible for the new jim crow and mass incarceration of black people, and is currently propping up and making american troops fight for a full-blown white supremacist ethnostate: Israel. Where do yall get yall talking points from? :what:
What the fukk does any of this have to do with Trump explicitly saying he wants to give cops immunity to abuse their power in 2024?

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
This kind of stupidity is annoying.
Shut the fukk up. This is what Obama did for gays while in office take you time its along read

Meanwhile after a Black child was stalked and killed by a fat Mexican all we got was a if I had a son quote and an investigation by the DOJ that concluded they couldn't charge the fat Mexican with anything

Like I said shut the fukk up

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Literally 90% of VOTING black men will vote for the democrat. It always was and always will be. Democrats have black people in their pocket.
It’s easy when the other side has racist agendas.
If the republicans could actually not be racist, black people would listen to their TRUE political stances and possibly rock with them.
:hubie:
Black people are conservative in many ways. Republicans were democrats until it flipped around the FDR era I believe.
:sas2:
And in all actuality, on the full political spectrum, democrats and republicans are within 10% of each other.
:sas1:
Elites are the ones that have the policies fukked up and have the peasants (us) fight each other instead of them. If we actually came together as one, the country can be on the same path moving forward. We are fighting about stupid shyt that should be basic to all people.
The most racist agenda against black people since integration was personally authored by the current president and enforced by the current democratic nominee.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
What the fukk does any of this have to do with Trump explicitly saying he wants to give cops immunity to abuse their power in 2024?
Did you already forget your original post?

All of these niccaz are stupid. When the cops shoot one of these dumb nikkaz in the street becaue they feel emboldened by Trump granting them immunity I wont feel sorry for them and I hope black women won't march for their justice.
Cops have immunity under both democrats and republicans and are more emboldened under democrats. I already listed the police shootings under Obama.

The idea that cops will be more emboldened under trump when the current democratic nominee was a career prosecutor and did nothing about a racist police force is just stupidity on another level.

This is the current president:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
:what::what::what: nikka what, cops never lost qualified immunity... in fact obama gave them a blue alert law, and biden was dikkriding for cops saying we gon fund them too...What are you talking about??? Qualified immunity still exists...it wasnt taken down or outlawed..

The blue alert law is basically an amber alert system for cops, not some qualified immunity law. You got that talking point from Tariq (who doesn't understand it either)

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The common denominator for Pro Trumpers is money and issues related to money.

The easy thing to do would be call them uneducated about politics (which they are, as most Americans are). And yes the Republicans/Conservatives have no shame at how far they're willing to lie and distort the truth.

But the Democrats, if they're serious about making change in this country via elected office (and I don't think they are), seriously need to look in the mirror. They have completely let the Republicans control the narrative about the day to day economics of Americans. People seriously think all the Dems care about is LGBT and Illegal Immigrants and at some point they have to question their message and branding as to why people think that is.

Because cacs are still the majority and they’re still racist & prejudice :dahell:

You typed all that like it’s a fukkin scooby doo mystery