Black men have to be the most relaxed men on the planet when it comes to our women dating out...

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
I got years of this.

I smell these cacs a mile away
1276705352_kitten-wearing-a-hat-gets-slapped.gif
Shut the fukk up guy...

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
We as a people have a lower level of racial pride than other groups. I believe this plays a part. If you werent instilled with strong cultural values then you feel there is nothing to preserve. I rarely besides on here, come across any black person who has an inclination to preserve blackness. Most blacks would gleefully hop the fence if a nonblack pays them even a small amount of attention.
So at the end of the day, us as black men not caring about our women dating out has deeper and more insidious implications and it has a lot to do with our lack of racial pride and strong cultural values. It is a testament of how fragmented we are as a group. We as a group have multicultural values in a world that is mostly skeptical when it comes to multiculturalism and intermingling in the first place.

This is how I see the whole thing

1. Don't shyt on your own when dating out...
2. Don't put Non-blacks on pedestals
3. Don't expect Black folks to cape for you and your union
4. You're not a member of the black community anymore
5. Any troubles you face in the union is your own doing, and you had it coming
6. Don't speak no black empowerment shyt

I'll let these interracial black folks cook if they understand and abide by these principles,,,But, they shouldn't be our concern because they don't belong to our community anymore. But, if they get out of pocket their c00n asses will get this work.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
I know, I know sometimes you can't really tell by being on this site sometimes...:heh:
But even than its the same brehs hollering "Bedwench! :pacspit:" but most of us are like :manny:...
I remember a brehette a couple years ago on here said something to the effect of "These nikkas don't care because they don't value us"
Forgive me shorties name escapes me at the moment...
But the question is should we care more?...:jbhmm:
Them Asians do
Cac boys do
Hispanics do
Etc...
What y'all think?...:jbhmm:
Don't give these attention-seeking delusional hoez the attention they are looking for. Most of them are just being used for sex then will suddenly wake up after the fact; just don't be the black guy that takes them back after they've been used as a sperm bucket by white men.

Edit: I'm in Cali 3 days out of the week and can tell you black women with white men feel ashamed when they see a real nikka like me they could've had. But I won't even look twice at the hoez.

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
not always but this partially speaks to many black males lack of racial pride and/or connection to bw and not a good thing...it's natural for any creed of male to feel some type of way when women stray his tribe stray(especially with the enemy)...the same black dudes whom don't care blackwomen dating out are in most cases new black clowns whom pretend to only believe in the human race, fakkits whom don't want them anyway or ignorant bucks whom feel pimping sisters to cacs for financial gain is fair game:aicmon:

Think of it this way, what other people eat, won't make you shyt

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
not always but this partially speaks to many black males lack of racial pride and/or connection to bw and not a good thing...it's natural for any creed of male to feel some type of way when women stray his tribe stray(especially with the enemy)...the same black dudes whom don't care blackwomen dating out are in most cases new black clowns whom pretend to only believe in the human race, fakkits whom don't want them anyway or ignorant bucks whom feel pimping sisters to cacs for financial gain is fair game:aicmon:

I agree but, at the same time...The feeling should come from just racial pride not sexual inferiority complexes and insecurities and that's mostly why White men have a problem with it. Because they feel that they are sexually inadequate as compared to Black men.

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville
Goddamn you nikkas can LIE :laff:

Y'all know good and well the average dude gets mad as fukk when he sees this

giphy.gif

How many times have we seen threads on here go south when a WM/BW couple is posted :mjlol:

That one with Oprah's dimepiece niece had nikkas bytchin QUICK the moment they saw her hugged up on some cac :heh:

Its only "the same nikkas" screaming bedwench.......yet somehow when that lil girl got beat into a coma by her white bf y'all had a damn multiplat thread clowning the shyt outta her just because she was swirling in the first place :russ:

Naaaaaah but y'all don't care, tho :laff:

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Goddamn you nikkas can LIE :laff:

Y'all know good and well the average dude gets mad as fukk when he sees this

giphy.gif

How many times have we seen threads on here go south when a WM/BW couple is posted :mjlol:

That one with Oprah's dimepiece niece had nikkas bytchin QUICK the moment they saw her hugged up on some cac :heh:

Its only "the same nikkas" screaming bedwench.......yet somehow when that lil girl got beat into a coma by her white bf y'all had a damn multiplat thread clowning the shyt outta her just because she was swirling in the first place :russ:

Naaaaaah but y'all don't care, tho :laff:

Plenty dudes on this site DO care tho...Proof is in the pudding, but, from a real world perspective and a historical perspective, Black men have not behaved the same way with IR relations as other races of men, especially White men...At least, not to the same extent. Nobody is claiming that Black men have absolutely no problem with their women dating out....But, we are comparing Black men to other races of men, but, I'll let you cook. :yeshrug:

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
:russ: What male isn't territorial? Unless you're numb to life itself and have no sense of pride in your blackness. It is just human nature.

A lot of black men don't show we care cuz we don't have control over them and control comes with power/wealth which we collectively lack. And another reason why most don't care is cuz most of these swirlers out aren't attractive and they're dispensable. I don't know any black guy that didn't feel some type of way watching Halle Berry get her p*ssy rubbed by Billy Bob Thornton's cac balls (no homo) in Monster's balls and I doubt most black men have subconsciously forgiven her for that shyt (even Nas rapped about it). And that's a movie. :umad:

Who would see a black woman that's a 9 or 10 with a cac and not feel some type of way about it, even if you don't look at her and show outwardly that you care? It is just natural instinct, unless you're not black or just naturally messed up mentally with no sense of pride in your race. :myman:

Y'all claiming that you don't care but there's reason why Whippedcream is coli famous and a thread about her going on a date with a black guy became a platinum thread. :mjgrin:

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
A lot of brehs don't care when Black Women date out, IR is only a problem when brothas do it. The hypocrisy is amazing :mjlol:

Let a popular Black male celeb or athlete even be seen looking too comfortable with a White Woman...that will be enough for some ppl to start losing their shyt, keep up ya double standards tho I see you:salute:

choppybeats

Rookie
Daps
Cacs go for dark skinned chicks with flat asses and curly headed biracials.

2 groups that are expendable.

I think OP a cac though
Im white .. I like some thickness regradless of race:francis:
But i have a white friend who only fux with black girls and they all are really thin and no ass and where the
White girl suit.. Uggs sweatpants tucked in and northface fleece..
I dont like smoked out boney girls ..
Eat something:feedme:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
The agressivity related to women dating out is a feature of groups with an high sense of community and pride. Exemple : Turks.

Black men being passive about black women dating out is, I think, symetrical to our pride when we're dating out. It has also to do with the "natural" passivity of black people when it comes to a lot of things.

You may also add the fact that black men doesn't have any power over black women in America. So they may be inclined to play it "cool".