Black men have to be the most relaxed men on the planet when it comes to our women dating out...

Funk Flex

HOT 97
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
they always get their wake up call
15541184_10100335218471578_8355764134094433500_n.jpg

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:mjlol: you need to expand your world scope fam

this award goes to asian men EASILY...they're women mostly want WHITE dudes and settle for asian ones

somebody on here posted a collection of what looked like about 60 tweets of asian chicks talking about how they're culture pressures them into dating white men

some of you all go overboard with the black woman/white men thing...you MAY see that couple once every few months..it's not that common of a thing to see, and when we do see it, we over-react :russ:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Got no issue with black women dating out. Date out and do whatever. It becomes a problem if they trash black men in the process. Or if they say "I'm dating a white guy cuz black men are a threat to black women." If you start quoting Tommy Sotomayor or Feminista Jones on why you date out then you are a c00n or bed wench.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Goddamn you nikkas can LIE :laff:

Y'all know good and well the average dude gets mad as fukk when he sees this

giphy.gif

How many times have we seen threads on here go south when a WM/BW couple is posted :mjlol:

That one with Oprah's dimepiece niece had nikkas bytchin QUICK the moment they saw her hugged up on some cac :heh:

Its only "the same nikkas" screaming bedwench.......yet somehow when that lil girl got beat into a coma by her white bf y'all had a damn multiplat thread clowning the shyt outta her just because she was swirling in the first place :russ:

Naaaaaah but y'all don't care, tho :laff:
Actually....
No.
Black women who date out like to act like they've achieved something.
The ones that do TRY HARD to make a nikka care.
White women, on the other hand, seek us out way more.

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
:mjlol: Muthafukkas gonna sit and act like they aint see that pathetic ass tumblr page thread on here:scust:

Then all them bedwench threads and Rate this girl threads tell it all:deadmanny:

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
And we should stay the most relaxed men. Caring about this is insecure fakkit Cac shyte.

Why would you want to police black women like fakkit alt right cacs police white women...Disgusting. Asians and Hispanics fakkits for doing that cac shyte too.

We should because it's a power move. I find it fukking odd that out of all of the races we don't have pride or interest in continuing what looks like us. You cannot be pro black and be neither here nor there about this.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
'
We should truly care depending on the circumstances. There's nothing wrong with putting some of these women under the microscope. If you guys are familiar with Christelyn Karazin, you know that she's a vocal and strong advocate of the Swirling movement, and maybe that's harmless in retrospect but, her message exceeds just swirling...She calls for the alienation of Black men by Black women and has called for mass abortion of Black male children. Her messages are poisonous and she's bat shyt crazy, and her followers are even crazier....These women date and/or seek to date White men and they love when white men subjegate Black men...These women are traitors and enemies, and we can't sweep them under the rug even though they are an obvious minority and I'd say the same about the male equivalent of these Shec00ns.

Comment from CK's YouTube....

"I'm not taking for granted by black men. I've never supported a damn black man in my life. I have NEVER cared for black men. They haven't taken me for granted I've never done shyt for black men but bash them. Black men are disgusting. It's mammies who kiss black mens ass not swirlers."

:what: The fukk should Black men be passive about women like this?...Most Swirlers are like this too.

Yet you'll NEVER hear other black women, even those who are supposedly "down," admonish that shec00n and others like her.