Black men have to be the most relaxed men on the planet when it comes to our women dating out...

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
Halle Berry is mixed though. That would not bother me.

I was just saying in general.

Don't act like she didn't get her black card revoked by black men after that movie. :mjlol:

It's just natural for men to be territorial, anyone who says otherwise is either a liar, naturally dumb with zero impulse, a fraud, or just an effeminate man.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea white guys like skinny females and ass is a non factor and the black woman will typically have an exaggerated whiten cultured voice. Again, no one is going to miss these chicks.

The ethnic trade program deems skinny white voiced flat booty black women as an authorized export

I like skinny black girls wtf ya'll talkin about. I don't want competition.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I was just saying in general.

Don't act like she didn't get her black card revoked by black men after that movie. :mjlol:

It's just natural for men to be territorial, anyone who says otherwise is either a liar, naturally dumb with zero impulse, a fraud, or just an effeminate man.

Or not concerned with what other people do :manny:

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Or not concerned with what other people do :manny:

Only if you're not cognizant of the subtle race war/competition of supremacy that the world is about and you're not proud of your race.

It's just the reality of the world.

Then again, a lot of black people are nonchalant about everything, hence progression has eluded us collectively.

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
Goddamn you nikkas can LIE :laff:

Y'all know good and well the average dude gets mad as fukk when he sees this

giphy.gif

How many times have we seen threads on here go south when a WM/BW couple is posted :mjlol:

That one with Oprah's dimepiece niece had nikkas bytchin QUICK the moment they saw her hugged up on some cac :heh:

Its only "the same nikkas" screaming bedwench.......yet somehow when that lil girl got beat into a coma by her white bf y'all had a damn multiplat thread clowning the shyt outta her just because she was swirling in the first place :russ:

Naaaaaah but y'all don't care, tho :laff:
:jbhmm: You got a link to this fukkery you speak of?...

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Only if you're not cognizant of the subtle race war/competition of supremacy that the world is about and you're not proud of your race.

It's just the reality of the world.

Then again, a lot of black people are nonchalant about everything, hence progression has eluded us collectively.

Tell me, how does not being concerned about who someone of your race dates equals not being proud of your own people?:what: You do realize it sounds possessive to be so concerned about the dating habits of other people too, right?

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Tell me, how does not being concerned about who someone of your race dates equals not being proud of your own people?:what: You do realize it sounds possessive to be so concerned about the dating habits of other people too, right?

What's the correlation between showing concerns based on natural instincts on how men are wired to be territorial, when race is the territory, in this context - and being possessive? :shaq:

I never alluded to being possessive. Showing concerns based on natural instincts when you're invested in a community/group is different from being possessive. Even if black men were to try to be possessive, we don't have the power/control to do so. So, I don't know how "possessive" got into the discourse. :mjcry:

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
I'm not saying dont have black children. The goal should be to have black children. What am I going to do about women who want to go another direction? shun them? ridicule them? harass them? Cause them harm? No thanks, that's that cac, asian, latino shyte. Black men dont do that. It's not a power move for black people to be forcing other black people to choose each other. That's insecurity breh. Black women choose black men because they want and black men choose black women because they want.

It's not a power move to force anyone to do something against their will, especially a woman, that's some angry MGTOW, fakkit alt right cac shyte.

As black men, women will choose us. Why do we have to force them or bribe them with resources?

I'm not saying all that. I'm saying treat them like an outcast/damaged goods like EVERY OTHER RACE DOES. Again, why is it mainly black men that are :yeshrug: about it when every other race of man is protective of his woman? Possibly because we are probably one of the most damaged when it comes to self pride? I just don't understand.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
now that i think about it i never really cared about IR. there's more than enough blck women and the type of chicks that date out i usualy dont want anyway :yeshrug:

its once i started learning about the real sexual history of cacs and black people that i look at that shyt sideways. dating interracially is a red flag of a much more serious self hate issue. no matter how much you try to rationalize it or justify it imo.