Black men have to be the most relaxed men on the planet when it comes to our women dating out...

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
But you mentioned us first. By the way this tea is really sweet you should try some
l_5aebd1f90b912871e7e48d37cbf953c3.gif~c200
I have my own. I don't trust tea from strangers.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I know, I know sometimes you can't really tell by being on this site sometimes...:heh:
But even than its the same brehs hollering "Bedwench! :pacspit:" but most of us are like :manny:...
I remember a brehette a couple years ago on here said something to the effect of "These nikkas don't care because they don't value us"
Forgive me shorties name escapes me at the moment...
But the question is should we care more?...:jbhmm:
Them Asians do
Cac boys do
Hispanics do
Etc...
What y'all think?...:jbhmm:
In the grand scheme of things, what can we do :manny:

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
Just put me on ignore instead of acting like a bitter ho

You mad cuz I joked about your lame ass unoriginal thread :mjlol:
nikka gone somewhere...:camby:
Ask one.
You'll have to hear for yourself.
I can't recall ever hearing one say she gave a fukk...:jbhmm:
But what does that have to do with us my G?...

Daps
Where does this stereotype Oriental love and worship cacs come from:usure:offline i've maybe 3 Asian woman whiteboy couples in my life(all of which caught me by suprise) and can't think of one time I've witnessed an Asian blatantly brownosing peckerwoods..while i doubt it but maybe the Asians are different where i'm at but those i know tend to stick to themselves

truth be told i've witnessed a million times more tap dancing and wenching for cacs in the black community than Asians:comeon:

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Nothing but truth...
But should we care?...:jbhmm:

:ehh:...

Absolutely no argument here...:ehh:

I was Brehbron James before I changed my user name...
Folks know me b...
I ain't no fukking cac..
'
We should truly care depending on the circumstances. There's nothing wrong with putting some of these women under the microscope. If you guys are familiar with Christelyn Karazin, you know that she's a vocal and strong advocate of the Swirling movement, and maybe that's harmless in retrospect but, her message exceeds just swirling...She calls for the alienation of Black men by Black women and has called for mass abortion of Black male children. Her messages are poisonous and she's bat shyt crazy, and her followers are even crazier....These women date and/or seek to date White men and they love when white men subjegate Black men...These women are traitors and enemies, and we can't sweep them under the rug even though they are an obvious minority and I'd say the same about the male equivalent of these Shec00ns.

Comment from CK's YouTube....

"I'm not taking for granted by black men. I've never supported a damn black man in my life. I have NEVER cared for black men. They haven't taken me for granted I've never done shyt for black men but bash them. Black men are disgusting. It's mammies who kiss black mens ass not swirlers."

:what: The fukk should Black men be passive about women like this?...Most Swirlers are like this too.

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
'
We should truly care depending on the circumstances. There's nothing wrong with putting some of these women under the microscope. If you guys are familiar with Christelyn Karazin, you know that she's a vocal and strong advocate of the Swirling movement, and maybe that's harmless in retrospect but, her message exceeds just swirling...She calls for the alienation of Black men by Black women and has called for mass abortion of Black male children. Her messages are poisonous and she's bat shyt crazy, and her followers are even crazier....These women date and/or seek to date White men and they love when white men subjegate Black men...These women are traitors and enemies, and we can't sweep them under the rug even though they are an obvious minority and I'd say the same about the male equivalent of these Shec00ns.

Comment from CK's YouTube....

"I'm not taking for granted by black men. I've never supported a damn black man in my life. I have NEVER cared for black men. They haven't taken me for granted I've never done shyt for black men but bash them. Black men are disgusting. It's mammies who kiss black mens ass not swirlers."

:what: The fukk should Black men be passive about women like this?...Most Swirlers are like this too.
I know all about Karazin and her demonic minions...:francis:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
nikka gone somewhere...:camby:

I can't recall ever hearing one say she gave a fukk...:jbhmm:
But what does that have to do with us my G?...
Know people, know things about their counterparts.
White men are very insecure about a lot.
It's crazy.
I learned that from my black female friends who dated white dudes...and white women.
They ask questions we don't ask.
They care about strange shyt we don't. I'd rather not go into detail, it'd be long winded and somewhat disjointed.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
@biscuitsnbangers How does the average White women feel and/or view BW/WM couples? Be honest....:jbhmm:

I don't know. I've honestly never heard any shade from white women about black women dating white men. it seems like in the white community bm/wm are the ones that guy side eyed and looked down upon hence why Theres terms like "mud shark" and white women looked at as "ruined" once she dates a black guy