Black men have to be the most relaxed men on the planet when it comes to our women dating out...

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
following dr welsings theory it makes sense that black men are generally less worried about this since we have the ultimate genetic dominance. our genetic survival isn't threatened by any race of people :myman:

but in this system of racism white supremacy we should take note of all swirlers because they're used as pawns.
Don't flatter yourself boy

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Im white .. I like some thickness regradless of race:francis:
But i have a white friend who only fux with black girls and they all are really thin and no ass and where the
White girl suit.. Uggs sweatpants tucked in and northface fleece..
I dont like smoked out boney girls ..
Eat something:feedme:
Yea white guys like skinny females and ass is a non factor and the black woman will typically have an exaggerated whiten cultured voice. Again, no one is going to miss these chicks.

The ethnic trade program deems skinny white voiced flat booty black women as an authorized export

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
No we aren't. We're pretty adamant about our women not dating out, the problem we don't have the power structure to stop them. Black women are the voices of the community now.

No we are not most brothers truly don't care if black women date out and that is the issue.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
We should because it's a power move. I find it fukking odd that out of all of the races we don't have pride or interest in continuing what looks like us. You cannot be pro black and be neither here nor there about this.
I'm not saying dont have black children. The goal should be to have black children. What am I going to do about women who want to go another direction? shun them? ridicule them? harass them? Cause them harm? No thanks, that's that cac, asian, latino shyte. Black men dont do that. It's not a power move for black people to be forcing other black people to choose each other. That's insecurity breh. Black women choose black men because they want and black men choose black women because they want.

It's not a power move to force anyone to do something against their will, especially a woman, that's some angry MGTOW, fakkit alt right cac shyte.

As black men, women will choose us. Why do we have to force them or bribe them with resources?

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
I know, I know sometimes you can't really tell by being on this site sometimes...:heh:
But even than its the same brehs hollering "Bedwench! :pacspit:" but most of us are like :manny:...
I remember a brehette a couple years ago on here said something to the effect of "These nikkas don't care because they don't value us"
Forgive me shorties name escapes me at the moment...
But the question is should we care more?...:jbhmm:
Them Asians do
Cac boys do
Hispanics do
Etc...
What y'all think?...:jbhmm:

As many different non Black women that Black men date, marry, etc.... it would be stupid to make judgements on Black Women doing the same thing.

Be a whiny Beta Breh who can't see the ironic nature of what he is saying Brehs

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Asian men are passive as fukk but, that's only because the men Asian women date in mass are White men...If Asian women were dating Black men in mass instead of White men, the tone will change.

This is not true. They talk amongst themselves. We just talk too damn much.

Bea__13

Banned
Daps
Reppin
VA
I got years of this.

I smell these cacs a mile away
1276705352_kitten-wearing-a-hat-gets-slapped.gif

that gif is fked up

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
:yeshrug:Don't care and don't have a reason to care.
Both my nieces grandma's are white.
4 of my lil cousins are mixed with white or Mexican.
And I stay traveling all across the world smashing foreign women when I'm on vacation.

I have no ground to stand on to even have an opinion about black women dating outside their race.

:sas1: but they can't be mad at me either when half the time these other races of women do the approaching:sas2:

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Goddamn you nikkas can LIE :laff:

Y'all know good and well the average dude gets mad as fukk when he sees this

giphy.gif

How many times have we seen threads on here go south when a WM/BW couple is posted :mjlol:

That one with Oprah's dimepiece niece had nikkas bytchin QUICK the moment they saw her hugged up on some cac :heh:

Its only "the same nikkas" screaming bedwench.......yet somehow when that lil girl got beat into a coma by her white bf y'all had a damn multiplat thread clowning the shyt outta her just because she was swirling in the first place :russ:

Naaaaaah but y'all don't care, tho :laff:

Anyone noticed that a White male poster and three female posters constitute 4 out of 6 daps on this post?

Bea__13

Banned
Daps
Reppin
VA
When i see it i do look but its not cause I care.

Its because its still kinda out of the ordinary to me so i look more than I should. Im just like oh theres an interracial couple .

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I used to care a lot more but I've given up caring about House ******s of both genders.
I mostly laugh when I see a black woman with a white man nowadays for the simple reason they behave like they have achieved something by securing a white man. However they fail to realise that it's not an achievement to submit to someone, dominating someone is. The other reason I laugh is that most of the white guys they obtain look so fukking tragic and they are happy to be in a mismatched relationship just for that white skin.
Nothing is achieved by arguing with them or spending much time thinking about them, it's best to just get on with my own life.

I will admit that I do get a perverse pleasure when occasionally one of them looks at me with hungry eyes while with their white man and then bows their head afterwards:pachaha:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: What male isn't territorial? Unless you're numb to life itself and have no sense of pride in your blackness. It is just human nature.

A lot of black men don't show we care cuz we don't have control over them and control comes with power/wealth which we collectively lack. And another reason why most don't care is cuz most of these swirlers out aren't attractive and they're dispensable. I don't know any black guy that didn't feel some type of way watching Halle Berry get her p*ssy rubbed by Billy Bob Thornton's cac balls (no homo) in Monster's balls and I doubt most black men have subconsciously forgiven her for that shyt (even Nas rapped about it). And that's a movie. :umad:

Who would see a black woman that's a 9 or 10 with a cac and not feel some type of way about it, even if you don't look at her and show outwardly that you care? It is just natural instinct, unless you're not black or just naturally messed up mentally with no sense of pride in your race. :myman:

Y'all claiming that you don't care but there's reason why Whippedcream is coli famous and a thread about her going on a date with a black guy became a platinum thread. :mjgrin:

Halle Berry is mixed though. That would not bother me.