Black men have to be the most relaxed men on the planet when it comes to our women dating out...

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
I do agree black men in general don't care it seems, they might give a :francis: if they see a fine thick ass bw with a non-black men but than quickly move on :manny:

I do agree with other brehs in this thread that we shouldn't care to a certain extent, I feel like when(or if) us black men get our economic game together and control what we can control in our own communities and business that we should't give bw-swirlers the same privileges or protection as bw who choose to stay with they're own. :ld:

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
They weren't "my" women to begin with. :yeshrug:
It's interesting how many brehs feel this way, but on the other side when brehs date out many BW are against it because Non-Black Women are supposedly taking all of "their" good Black men. It seems like one side is highly possessive of the other.

It's the same way if a Black Woman was to say "Black men are not entitled to Black Women" most brehs will probably be like :ehh:
But if brehs were to go around saying "Black Women are not entitled to Black Men" there will be all kinds of outrage and :pacspit: reactions.

All I can say is I am my own person, I'm not any group of women's property and no one gets to dictate what kind of woman I can be attracted to or date :francis:

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Really tired of these same threads being recycled over and over when it's really not a big deal.

I don't think twice about c00ns and bedwenches.

But at the same time, I feel like black people are too accepting of everything. we accept cacs, forgiveness, biracials, culture vultures, people disrespecting us, kumbaya spirituals, other races who don't even think about us, etc.

Black people are the last group of people on Earth to be passive and holding hands with everyone. we're living not in a space and time to not be militant.

not always but this partially speaks to many black males lack of racial pride and/or connection to bw and not a good thing...it's natural for any creed of male to feel some type of way when women stray his tribe stray(especially with the enemy)...the same black dudes whom don't care blackwomen dating out are in most cases new black clowns whom pretend to only believe in the human race, fakkits whom don't want them anyway or ignorant bucks whom feel pimping sisters to cacs for financial gain is fair game:aicmon:

Facts.

Humans are tribal, it's how we've survived for hundreds of thousands of years. It's not inherently a bad thing.

We as a people have a lower level of racial pride than other groups. I believe this plays a part. If you werent instilled with strong cultural values then you feel there is nothing to preserve. I rarely besides on here, come across any black person who has an inclination to preserve blackness. Most blacks would gleefully hop the fence if a nonblack pays them even a small amount of attention.
So at the end of the day, us as black men not caring about our women dating out has deeper and more insidious implications and it has a lot to do with our lack of racial pride and strong cultural values. It is a testament of how fragmented we are as a group. We as a group have multicultural values in a world that is mostly skeptical when it comes to multiculturalism and intermingling in the first place.

Yup. Preservation of culture is practiced by everyone. All people have something that is cultural to them that they keep no matter what and eventually pass down.

How many arab dudes would say they really don't care about their women going outside their culture?

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Ironically enough the Coli seems to be the only place where "black men" actually care about this shyt.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the chicks thats gone, are gone....u just gotta cut them off and keep it moving...i dont even bat an eye at the shyt anymore, it used to bother me hardcore but then i realized i have no power over ppls choices, so i try to control my own by becoming independent as possible

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
The only time it's really understandable to care whether someone dates out is when they do that outside of the relationship you are in with them.

Besides that ... :yeshrug: