Black men have to be the most relaxed men on the planet when it comes to our women dating out...

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
Black women run the black community.
:hubie:...
In the grand scheme of things, what can we do :manny:
Yeah I guess your right...:manny:
I don't know. I've honestly never heard any shade from white women about black women dating white men. it seems like in the white community bm/wm are the ones that guy side eyed and looked down upon hence why Theres terms like "mud shark" and white women looked at as "ruined" once she dates a black guy
"Mudshark" :mjlol:
Ain't seen this dumbass word in a minute...
You been called that before?...
I don't care, less whores to protect when the inevitable race war comes.
I'm not quite understanding what your trying to say hear b...:patrice:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
images

I used to be all 'bedwench this bedwench that' on here for a couple months a few years back, but I honestly never cared. Fools don't realize that women want security. So instead of losing your minds over who they chose to lay with, focus on improving your lot so that your options are unlimited. If you want a black family then find you a black woman and be happy, unless youre worried about wm taking all of em, in which case you have mental problems

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We as a people have a lower level of racial pride than other groups. I believe this plays a part. If you werent instilled with strong cultural values then you feel there is nothing to preserve. I rarely besides on here, come across any black person who has an inclination to preserve blackness. Most blacks would gleefully hop the fence if a nonblack pays them even a small amount of attention.
So at the end of the day, us as black men not caring about our women dating out has deeper and more insidious implications and it has a lot to do with our lack of racial pride and strong cultural values. It is a testament of how fragmented we are as a group. We as a group have multicultural values in a world that is mostly skeptical when it comes to multiculturalism and intermingling in the first place.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
The only time I surmise I will care if a woman is "dating out" is if i'm married to her.
Until then, all these ladies can do whatsoever the hell they want with it...

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I don't know. I've honestly never heard any shade from white women about black women dating white men. it seems like in the white community bm/wm are the ones that guy side eyed and looked down upon hence why Theres terms like "mud shark" and white women looked at as "ruined" once she dates a black guy

You won't see the venom that White women have for these couples to the same extent that White men have for the reversed couple mostly do to the fact that women generally don't manifest their behavior in such a way but, I can assure you that most White women aren't fond of Black women dating White men quiet as kept....Don't know why White women are so bound on distancing themselves from their male counterparts behaviors when you share the same sets of behaviors.

@Voice of Reason Wait for me to cook shyt up breh, you should know damn well I'm no sympathizer for White women, let alone a c00n.

Last edited: