Black consciousness doing more harm than good now? Creating pseudos

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
I was just seeing if you were going go into some pseudo judo...

Definitely have a problem with black people telling white people stuff like Science doesn't work, vaccines don't work, the earth is flat, etc. Because it's detrimental to us.
You’re just trying to deflect. The “consciousness community” is a direct result of black people being lied to about who they are, where they are from, what they have or haven’t accomplished in the past among other things.

Those beliefs are not more detrimental than the beliefs pushed on black people thru the media to ensure they remain in the servant caste

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
LMAO!!!!!!!

You HAVE TO BE YOUNG AS SHYT!!!!! LMAO.

I've been on a "Scientific Discovery Process" Since the 80's.

As as a child (ON MY OWN), I was reading about Semiconductors, Electromagnetism, Space Flight, Chemical Processes ETC...

I would read Encyclopedias FOR FUN!

I taught myself how to Computer Program in the 3rd Grade.

I can GUARANTEE You That I've been "Scientifically Literate", BEFORE YOU WERE BORN, LMAO!

:pachaha:
You have the same path as me then. Only thing i didnt do as you was teach myself to program in the 3rd grade. There werent really computers around when i was in the 3rd. No you're not older than me breh lol.

I applaud you on being scientifically literate!

It just appears...you may have a lil pseudo in you. But that's not necessarily a bad thing. I have my pseudo aspects 😆.

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
You have the same path as me then. Only thing i didnt do as you was teach myself to program in the 3rd grade. There werent really computers around when i was in the 3rd. No you're not older than me breh lol.

I applaud you on being scientifically literate!

It just appears...you may have a lil pseudo in you. But that's not necessarily a bad thing. I have my pseudo aspects 😆.

Breh,

I don't have any "Pseudo" in me, this is a statement that requires EVIDENCE.

POINT OUT Instances where I presented Information that was "Pseudo".

:sas1:

I follow INFORMATION, and ALWAYS HAVE.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
You’re just trying to deflect. The “consciousness community” is a direct result of black people being lied to about who they are, where they are from, what they have or haven’t accomplished in the past among other things.

Those beliefs are not more detrimental than the beliefs pushed on black people thru the media to ensure they remain in the servant caste
Yep, got one!

Breh what did they tell us about who we are is a lie?

What have they told us about where we're from is a lie?

What's the lie about what they have or haven't accomplished?

And I'm genuinely curious, because I'm sure there were some lies, and I've just forgotten.

And we can get into what actually keeps us in the servant caste.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Breh,

I don't have any "Pseudo" in me, this is a statement that requires EVIDENCE.

POINT OUT Instances where I presented Information that was "Pseudo".

:sas1:

I follow INFORMATION, and ALWAYS HAVE.
:comeon: everyone has some pseudo in the breh. You don't believe in luck, Jesus, aliens, ghosts, karma...none of that? If not I digress.

If you follow information, and I mean peer reviewed information :stopitslime:...I have no qualm with you.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The overwhelming majority of black consciousness nikkas used that shyt as a method to get hoes. I've seen it a million times

It's usually no deeper than that

Black consciousness movements also, like religion, tend to serve as a vessel for weaponized cognitive dissonance and coping mechanisms

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Yep, got one!

And I'm genuinely curious, because I'm sure there were some lies, and I've just forgotten.

If you’re “genuinely curious” then create a thread about it and maybe I’ll throw you a bone? For the most part I’m not debating a black man about black people being lied to when it comes to their history..

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
:comeon: everyone has some pseudo in the breh. You don't believe in luck, Jesus, aliens, ghosts, karma...none of that? If not I digress.

If you follow information, and I mean peer reviewed information :stopitslime:...I have no qualm with you.

To this degree of "Pseudo", I will conceded.

But what I DON'T Do, is present any of those things as "Facts", I understand the dichotomy of "Personal Beliefs" and "Scientific Concepts".

And as Far as "Peer Review", I read "Peer Reviewed" papers from Journals.

I ALSO UNDERSTAND That NOT EVERYTHING "Peer Reviewed" is FACT.

There are MANY "Peer Reviewed" Papers, that HAVE TO BE RETRACTED!

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The Sovereign Citizen conscious brehs that try to talk a new reality into existence are my favorite from the conscious community.

“If we all just learn the secret codes that lay the foundation of law, we can free ourselves from the matrix, brehs…”

VwkAF-.gif

That shyt spread to Canada and Israelites too.

That sovereign citizen shyt is tragic. Same type of nonsense that had Mos Def stranded abroad with a fake "world passport". People make shyt up then try to advance it into the world thru a state of delusion refusing to acknowledge reality. Telling themselves they are above laws and consequences. shyt is wild retarded

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
Yep, got one!

Were the "Greeks" and "Romans" "Whites"?

Were they the ancestors of the Modern Whites, who endlessly teach about "Western Civilization" in Colleges and lecture halls?

Did they have "British Accents"? And why does EVERY MOVIE, and "DOCUMENTARY" about them have "Germanic Descendant" people with BRITISH FUKKIN ACCENTS playing them? Creating a FALSE ASSOCIATION?

This is JUST ONE example of them LYING ABOUT SHYT!

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Yes they are

Let's look at the example of the conscious community advancing the idea of a black COVID immunity from thin air. Until the virus started dropping more Black people than others.

Disinformation is very dangerous. Especially when it is disseminated at peak capacity on the internet socials as is today. You are just downplaying shyt.