Black consciousness doing more harm than good now? Creating pseudos

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I look to do for my family and other like minded individuals. Most of y’all are trash ass NPCs waiting to get put out to pasture because you have no clue of what’s going on around you beyond what the TV tells you
:camby::mjlol:
You think the earth is flat, your family ain't off to a good start :skip:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
ZERO.

I'm a "Pan Africanist" and Independent Researcher, and don't adhere to any one of those specific groups.

I have an interest in the Global Black Presence in Ancient History, and Black History in General.
"Independent Researcher" is where many people get in trouble!

And it's actually partially the problem. 101 curriculum is very important when it comes to education. We have people skipping straight to their junior year and missing the freshman year where the basics are taught.

Lemme give you an example:

During the pandemic and the debates concerning the vaccine, independent researchers got hold to the ingredients and read something about a ingrdient "lucifer"...I forget the exact word.

But maaaaaaan.........they were all over social media like " :blessed: we got em, we caught red handed. Look they have something called LUCIFER in the vaccine :damn:". If they had even freshman level education in biology they would know that it's simply horsecrab fluid and has been used in all vaccines for decades because it illuminate the contrasts. *I've forgotten the actual words, terms, and definitions*

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
"Independent Researcher" is where many people get in trouble!

And it's actually partially the problem. 101 curriculum is very important when it comes to education. We have people skipping straight to their junior year and missing the freshman year where the basics are taught.

Lemme give you an example:

During the pandemic and the debates concerning the vaccine, independent researchers got hold to the ingredients and read something about a ingrdient "lucifer"...I forget the exact word.

But maaaaaaan.........they were all over social media like " :blessed: we got em, we caught red handed. Look they have something called LUCIFER in the vaccine :damn:". If they had even freshman level education in biology they would know that it's simply horsecrab fluid and has been used in all vaccines for decades because it illuminate the contrasts. *I've forgotten the actual words, terms, and definitions*

What does THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ME????????

It seems like you neglect NUANCE, in favor of conflating issues.

I'm an INDEPENDENT RESEARCHER, PROUDLY.

The SAME SKILLS I Used, to TEACH MYSELF MULTIPLE Programming Languages, is the SAME RIGOROUS Process I take when "Evaluating" information.

All that other stuff about COVID is IRRELEVANT to what I'm talking about.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
No Breh,

IT'S A LIE.

I used to go Toe-To-Toe, with Teachers and Professors in school about this SHYT, THEY KNOW THEY ARE LYING!

Greeks, Roman, Minoans, Assyrians, Egyptians, Even Sometimes Kush/NUBIANS ETC... are ALL FALSLEY depicted as "White" in Modern Media.

From SCHOOL BOOKS, To Documentaries, to Fictional Movies, Comics, Video Games etc....

9 Times out of 10 they give them "British Accents", which gives a FALSE ASSOCIATION.

White Academia, has been trying for HUNDREDS of Years, to prove the Ancient Egyptians were Leucoderm Whites.

The primary purpose of the most recent "Abusir" DNA Paper about Egypt, was to FALSELY Claim the Ancient Egyptians had more in common genetically with Europeans than with "Sub-Saharan" Africans. Even asserting that they were "More European" than "Modern Egyptians", due to a "Recent influx" of "Sub-Saharan" African DNA, which these LYING MUTHAFUKKAS Claimed was "DUE To the Slave Trade".

Carefully selected samples, give FALSE RESULTS.

Damn near EVERYWHERE You look into the history of the world, especially where Black Folks are concerned, there is some LYING, HATING Bytches, fabricating/obfuscating the Data to EXCLUDE/Deny US.

I saw a "Documentary" about the people of Nabta Playa, depicted as "Leucoderms". A location where MAJORITY of the human remains pointed to Topical Africans (So Called Sub Saharan) being the primary occupiers, SMH!

These MUTHAFUKKAS ARE LIARS, That is what they do!
Breh, I'm going say this, at one time there may have been a need or desire to lie about certain things in history. There was a time when an African nation/empire could've given the Europeans problems in war. And when competition close sometimes you lie to ensure you win. But they're at the point now where they don't care if they were just created in a lab in 1905. They own everything and have the most powerful military on this planet.

We can show that we're "original man" and we were here, there, everywhere, first. Cacs will look at us like :patrice::yeshrug::camby::umad::bustback:. There's no need to lie or hide anything.

Let that wanting to be first and all that history shyt go because it's doing nothing for us now.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Called that shyt eons ago when it jumped the shark and people started following fake gurus and made up feel good information. shyt went for being about knowledge discovery and insight to damn near a conspiracy babble arena. All because fools with no credibility were out on the same level as the knowledgeable. Information with no factual basis was put on the same level as credible well researched information. Hence the Advent of hotep babble. Look at the atrocity that is the term woke today. On one end it was the overzealous hotep gurus who did this but on the other hand there was also an effort to make a mockery of our self discovery in the spirit of "we wuz kangs".

I wrote on here many year ago about how we could not advance knowledge into schools and curriculum if folks kept mucking up the lane by putting pseudo babble up on the same level as certified information. Now the whole goddamn lane is looking like a joke.

We have too many fools amongst us that only want to serve themselves and they see everything as a hustle. The Tariq Nasheed types who start out on some hidden history shyt before going full apex buffoon. Everything is a hustle lane to these types and they killed the conscious community. Divided the people and introduced pseudo babble. Now today people have gone from discovery of ancestral roots, understanding or Genetics...knowing our shared history to cosplaying native Americans and Israelites. If anyone is offended by my words I'm talking to you. Can't be a conscious movement when there is such internal turmoil

:scust:
I see why you made that smilie face. Smells like you need some Root Work, friend.:francis:

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
Breh, I'm going say this, at one time there may have been a need or desire to lie about certain things in history. There was a time when an African nation/empire could've given the Europeans problems in war. And when competition close sometimes you lie to ensure you win. But they're at the point now where they don't care if they were just created in a lab in 1905. They own everything and have the most powerful military on this planet.

We can show that we're "original man" and we were here, there, everywhere, first. Cacs will look at us like :patrice::yeshrug::camby::umad::bustback:. There's no need to lie or hide anything.

Let that wanting to be first and all that history shyt go because it's doing nothing for us now.

Along with "Conflating" things, YOU are also DISMISSIVE OF INFORMATION.

Them "Being The Most Powerful Military On The Planet" HAS NOTHING TO DO WHY THEY LIE.

They have been in a greater "Military Position" over us for the last 400 years, YET THEY LIED AND LIE ABOUT US EVERY FUKKIN CHANCE THEY CAN.

YOU claim some sort of "Scientific Stance", while simultaneously DENYING/DISMISSING INFORMATION.

That AIN'T "Scientific".

:childplease:

"SCIENCE" is supposed to deal with data/information.

From a HISTORICAL/DATA Stance, WE WERE THE FIRST, I don't have to "Want to Be Anything", that has nothing to do with the topic.

The alternative is stupidly to believe that Our People waited until Whites and Arabs enslaved us.

That is the ALTERNATIVE to actually challenging the bullshyt they claim about us.

It is ACTUALLY COWARDLY AS FUKK, TO NOT CHALLENGE THE BULLSHYT THEY SAY ABOUT US!

Last edited:

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Along with "Conflating" things, YOU are also DISMISSIVE OF INFORMATION.

Them "Being The Most Powerful Military On The Planet" HAS NOTHING TO DO WHY THEY LIE.

They have been a greater "Military Position" over us for the last 400 years, YET THEY LIED AND LIE ABOUT US EVERY FUKKIN CHANCE THEY CAN.

YOU claim some sort of "Scientific Stance", while simultaneously DENYING/DISMISSING INFORMATION.

That AIN'T "Scientific".

:childplease:
Ok breh, let's have the discussion.

What have/are they lying to us about? And I'm talking about as a group, from one group to the other, can you tell me something they're lying to us about?

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
Ok breh, let's have the discussion.

What have/are they lying to us about? And I'm talking about as a group, from one group to the other, can you tell me something they're lying to us about?

OH I "Get It" You're a "Contrarian", SMH!

NO way in HELL You have been studying the history/position(s) of Black Folks in America (and the rest of the world), and NEVER CAME ACROSS Incidences of White Folks LYING ON BLACK FOLKS (As A group).

Either you are Trolling, haven't studied, or Aren't Black.

The most recent is the Bullshyt of them claiming that Black Folks who are hired into any position outside of "Low End Jobs" is a "DIVERSITY HIRE/UNQUALIFIED".

There are Hundreds/THOUSANDS of lies they told/tell about us, but there is ZERO POINT going back in forth with someone who appears to be TROLLING.

As NO ONE BLACK AND SERIOUS About this topic, would Deny, or "Play Clueless" about the Bullshyt White Folks Do, UNLESS THEY ARE TROLLING!

:stopitslime:

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
You're exactly right, but we can never have real conversations that point out how Black women embraced and spread a disgusting white ideology across the community that dictates Black males are deficient and violent, and purely coincidentally, the proud image of Black men and boys began to warp to that of zero pride and self-hatred.

The fact that we know the CIA worked with and fukkED early Black feminists that helped them infiltrate and destroy Black power (patriarchy) movements and modernize old racist theories with a "pro-Black women" spin in academia and nobody talks about shows how fukked up we are

Yup. I don't think it's a coincidence at all that Gloria Steinem (a literal CIA agent) played such a hands on role in supporting Michele Wallace. These are weapons wielded by the government to confuse people. You see the dishonest, downright asinine way identity politics are used to attack people too. I remember at the very start of the Israel/Gaza fukkery there were some of those "black girl magic" idiots trying to create a similar wave for Palestinian women, while attacking Palestinian men and calling them the white men of the community. That shyt got shut down quick, they didn't fall for the bait. They understand their men are literally being exterminated and targeted. Yet we watch our men getting targeted, trapped, sabotaged, etc and say black men have privilege or black men are just like white men. Pathetic.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
And what caused the distrust? And I'm sure we can pull up coli receipts to document even the mentality HERE during the pandemic.
People distrusted a vaccine that came out of left field for a virus that came out of left field that was seemingly predicted to come years before by multiple people. Combine that with the media pushing it and ridiculing those that did not take it, and it caused people of all races to distrust it. Black people weren’t against the vaccine because some random said they were immune to it
And again...what lies are being told to black people?

You're doing EXACTLY what those pseudolicious, Polight-lite, noggas do...dance around the question giving vague hints. Never presenting a solid case.
I didn’t dance around anything. I said I’m not debating a black man on how cacs lie to black people (and everyone else) about history. If you think that they go to school and learn truth about themselves and their history then there’s nothing else to discuss. Maybe create a thread if you want specifics and tag me in it and maybe I’ll throw a dog/goyim a bone.
:yeshrug:

Anything else in this thread is just you deflecting from your veiled attempts at clowning black people from turning away from the lies cacs taught them.
:coffee:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Most black people didn’t get the vaccine because of their distrust of it. Not because some weirdo on the net said they’re immune from it
:mjlol:

The lies mainstream media feeds black people (and ppl in general) are way more detrimental. But you have “black men” on here offended that black people accuse cacs of lying to them
:unimpressed:
nobody said anything about a vaccine.

:mjpls:

I was talking about when covid initially came around and people had little information.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
nobody said anything about a vaccine.

I was talking about when covid initially came around and people had little information.
So if you’re not saying “anything about a vaccine” then how could you even substantiate that some random person saying black people are immune to Covid actually had any effect on black people?

And again mainstream media pushes detrimental ideas to black people and the populace in general everyday. They push bad foods. They push race bait agendas. They push gender wars. Some random in his one bedroom apt isn’t outdoing the bad the media puts into people everyday.

Unless, like @Slangtonomo you don’t think the media does this