Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Breh,

You must be young, or new to this, SMH!

:snoop:

NONE of those reasons are why White Folks have been lying, and continue to LIE about Black Folks.

White Folks LIE on Black Folks, for the SAME Reasons a "Dog Barks", or a "Crocodile Bites"....

It's What they MUTHAFUKKIN DO!

DAMN NEAR EVERYTHING that they do the involves US, THEY LIE ABOUT, either directly, or In Directly.
Naw I'm very familiar with this. I was telling people "they lie to us" in 2005.

I know why we started that "everything they told us is a lie".

It was a coping mechanism, a dog whistle and a builder of hope. Hope that...we're really not as far behind in technology and engineering as it seem. See "if they lied about going to the moon, that means we're really not that far behind them". If they ever attacked a black nation, they don't really have nukes, so we can fight them off with choppas.

They're so far ahead of us they have no need to lie any longer, cause...what we gonna do?

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
As much BULLSHYT White Folks have done to us(And the whole world), there WILL NEVER BE A "TOO FAR" with Not "Trusting Them"!

The issue it seems that you have is that you conflate a bunch of different groups under one umbrella, as the "Conscious Community".

There are Black "Flat Earthers" that have NEVER been a part of the "Conscious Community", and there are some that are.

These are two different things, and require a nuanced assessment.

I'm "Pro Science", but I also "Anti Biased Science".

There is legitimate Scientific Biases that effect results, anyone who blindly accepts everything presented as "Scientific" without questioning it falls into the "Appeal To Authority" Fallacy.
I will give you props as it seems you would be like 80% logical and scientifically literate.

Only thing that concerns me is "blindly accept science". Science, unlike religion, never asks anyone to blindly accept. They always provide data and evidence.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Been on this for a minute now.

At one time the conscious community was really needed. Our people needed lifting and a sense of pride.

In this day, it's creating too many pseudos and scientifically illiterate people. It either needs to evolve or die out now.
it has always been like that.

im old enough to remember when it was confined to just black books stores, health food restaurants and the like

they were still hustling in those days

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
I've been a part of the "Conscious Community" since the 90's.

I've seen it go from something that was respected to something now ridiculed.

The same processes that happened to Modern R&B and Hip Hop, are the same processes that happened to the "Conscious Community".

- Lack of Quality Control (anyone with a YouTube Channel can now be a "Leader", SMH)
- "Monetizing" becoming more important, than the Medium/Product.
- A younger "Fast Food Generation" Audience with a reduced "Attention Span", that aren't doing independent studies.

The average person who is a part of the Modern "Conscious" Community, has gotten most of their info from YouTube Videos, and haven't read anything.

That also goes for the "Leaders", SMH.

I'm from the Old School "Conscious Community", that followed the elders.
- John Henrik Clarke
- Cheikh Anta Diop
- Chancellor Williams
- Frances Cress Welsing
- Doctor Ben
- Tony Browder
- Khalid Muhammad

Last edited:

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Yea I’m sure you want me to go one by one so you can deflect
:heh:

Funny how you seem to have a problem with black people accusing cacs of lying huh?
:mjpls:
I was just seeing if you were going go into some pseudo judo...

Definitely have a problem with black people telling white people stuff like Science doesn't work, vaccines don't work, the earth is flat, etc. Because it's detrimental to us.

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
I will give you props as it seems you would be like 80% logical and scientifically literate.

Only thing that concerns me is "blindly accept science". Science, unlike religion, never asks anyone to blindly accept. They always provide data and evidence.

LMAO!!!!!!!

You HAVE TO BE YOUNG AS SHYT!!!!! LMAO.

I've been on a "Scientific Discovery Process" Since the 80's.

As as a child (ON MY OWN), I was reading about Semiconductors, Electromagnetism, Space Flight, Chemical Processes ETC...

I would read Encyclopedias FOR FUN!

I taught myself how to Computer Program in the 3rd Grade.

I can GUARANTEE You That I've been "Scientifically Literate", BEFORE YOU WERE BORN, LMAO!

:pachaha:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Been on this for a minute now.

At one time the conscious community was really needed. Our people needed lifting and a sense of pride.

In this day, it's creating too many pseudos and scientifically illiterate people. It either needs to evolve or die out now.
Called that shyt eons ago when it jumped the shark and people started following fake gurus and made up feel good information. shyt went for being about knowledge discovery and insight to damn near a conspiracy babble arena. All because fools with no credibility were out on the same level as the knowledgeable. Information with no factual basis was put on the same level as credible well researched information. Hence the Advent of hotep babble. Look at the atrocity that is the term woke today. On one end it was the overzealous hotep gurus who did this but on the other hand there was also an effort to make a mockery of our self discovery in the spirit of "we wuz kangs".

I wrote on here many year ago about how we could not advance knowledge into schools and curriculum if folks kept mucking up the lane by putting pseudo babble up on the same level as certified information. Now the whole goddamn lane is looking like a joke.

We have too many fools amongst us that only want to serve themselves and they see everything as a hustle. The Tariq Nasheed types who start out on some hidden history shyt before going full apex buffoon. Everything is a hustle lane to these types and they killed the conscious community. Divided the people and introduced pseudo babble. Now today people have gone from discovery of ancestral roots, understanding or Genetics...knowing our shared history to cosplaying native Americans and Israelites. If anyone is offended by my words I'm talking to you. Can't be a conscious movement when there is such internal turmoil

:scust:

Last edited:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The Sovereign Citizen conscious brehs that try to talk a new reality into existence are my favorite from the conscious community.

“If we all just learn the secret codes that lay the foundation of law, we can free ourselves from the matrix, brehs…”

VwkAF-.gif

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
You've never availed yourself to anything concerning the history of science, nor the philosophy of science.