Black consciousness doing more harm than good now? Creating pseudos

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Too many insecure goofies using 'kicking knowledge' as a crutch. Or just plain contrarian for no reason. Nobody is trying to put up with that. :francis:
Egos already started flaring up :pachaha:

Either folks argue about who knows more or folks feel lost and flock to a grifter.

If someone wants to do something different, it's gotta be a rebrand.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Naw, it's just being repackaged as abo, pretendian, flat earth etc.

3God just went to jail a month ago.
Conscious movement ain't never been on that Indigenous/Nijii/Pretendian bullshyt. Individual people might've been on the flat earth shyt but that wasn't something associated with the movement as a whole.

But they are embarrassing

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
It’s turned into a bunch of contrarians spewing pseudosciences/conspiracy theories and begging for donations.
Don’t forget to like and subscribe at the very beginning of the video brehs:wow:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
The Sovereign Citizen conscious brehs that try to talk a new reality into existence are my favorite from the conscious community.

“If we all just learn the secret codes that lay the foundation of law, we can free ourselves from the matrix, brehs…”

VwkAF-.gif

I can't lie I don't like the imagery of a Black woman humiliating a Black man like that.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
too many scammers and grifters now

just doing shyt for attention (and to monetize) which leads to extremely dumb things that will get a lot of attention and attract a lot of the dumbest people who are easier to get money out of.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I'd argue it's not really black consciousness. It's black intersectional feminism and identity politics, both of which have strangled black activism and sidelined the majority of black men. This is not me shytting on feminism, I have no problem with it in general. My problem is with intersectional feminism. It's a plague that has influence over a lot of academia and political policy right now.

The black power movement got snuffed out (literally) by the feds and was quickly replaced by black intersectionality in universities. That's where we saw the rise of bell hooks, and that shyt has dominated black thought ever since. The problem is that the message is largely argumentative and almost seems deliberately calibrated to create paralysis. How can you build your community when you're fighting over which group of black people are more marginalized, which black people are the "white people of black people," who deserves (imagined) resources more than other groups, who should be leading, etc. It's almost as if they want black men to remove themselves from the process entirely. And the end result is no community work, no progress, chronically-online petty arguments nobody in real life cares about, and lots of scamming.

Yeah Black feminism was used against Black male radicals such as the Panthers.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Yes they are

Let's look at the example of the conscious community advancing the idea of a black COVID immunity from thin air. Until the virus started dropping more Black people than others.

Disinformation is very dangerous. Especially when it is disseminated at peak capacity on the internet socials as is today. You are just downplaying shyt.
Most black people didn’t get the vaccine because of their distrust of it. Not because some weirdo on the net said they’re immune from it
:mjlol:

The lies mainstream media feeds black people (and ppl in general) are way more detrimental. But you have “black men” on here offended that black people accuse cacs of lying to them
:unimpressed:

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
Another issue is that there are people who are CLUELESS about the "Conscious Community" who CONFLATE different ideologies into ONE GROUP.

There is NOT ONE SINGLE "Conscious Community", there are MULTIPLE Different groups and Ideologies, OFTEN CONFLICTING with Each other.

It is even worse when calling people "Hoteps", which when done, I ALREADY KNOW that person using the word is CLUELESS about what they are talking about.

THERE ARE NO "HOTEPS", a Person CAN NOT BE A "HOTEP".

"Hotep" is an Kemetic/Egyptian word meaning "Peace" and "Offering" it is NOT A PERSON or Ideology.

9 Times out of 10,
the person calling someone a "HOTEP", don't even know what it means, and they are just PARROTING another CLUELESS person.

And if it was a valid word to call someone, it would ONLY Apply to people who follow Kemetic/Egyptian Religion/Philosophy.

- A Hebrew Israelite is NOT A "HOTEP".
- A MOOR is NOT A "HOTEP".
- A NOI /Muslim Breh is NOT A "HOTEP".
- A ABO is NOT A HOTEP.
- A General "Black Empowerment Type", is NOT A "HOTEP".
- ONLY AN OFFERING OF PEACE IS A "HOTEP".

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Another issue is that there are people who are CLUELESS about the "Conscious Community" who CONFLATE different ideologies into ONE GROUP.

There is NOT ONE SINGLE "Conscious Community", there are MULTIPLE Different groups and Ideologies, OFTEN CONFLICTING with Each other.

It is even worse when calling people "Hoteps", which when done, I ALREADY KNOW that person using the word is CLUELESS about what they are talking about.

THERE ARE NO "HOTEPS", a Person CAN NOT BE A "HOTEP".

"Hotep" is an Kemetic/Egyptian word meaning "Peace" and "Offering" it is NOT A PERSON or Ideology.

9 Times out of 10,
the person calling someone a "HOTEP", don't even know what it means, and they are just PARROTING another CLUELESS person.

And if it was a valid word to call someone, it would ONLY Apply to people who follow Kemetic/Egyptian Religion/Philosophy.

- A Hebrew Israelite is NOT A "HOTEP".
- A MOOR is NOT A "HOTEP".
- A NOI /Muslim Breh is NOT A "HOTEP".
- A ABO is NOT A HOTEP.
- A General "Black Empowerment Type", is NOT A "HOTEP".
- ONLY AN OFFERING OF PEACE IS A "HOTEP".
Which conscious ideology do you follow?

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Were the "Greeks" and "Romans" "Whites"?

Were they the ancestors of the Modern Whites, who endlessly teach about "Western Civilization" in Colleges and lecture halls?

Did they have "British Accents"? And why does EVERY MOVIE, and "DOCUMENTARY" about them have "Germanic Descendant" people with BRITISH FUKKIN ACCENTS playing them? Creating a FALSE ASSOCIATION?

This is JUST ONE example of them LYING ABOUT SHYT!
The ancestors of the Greeks weren't white.

What you're pointing out isn't a lie, it's them creating content/movies with the resources they so chose. Those were regular people, laymen, uneducated film directors, etc. No different than if a movie about Santa Claus is made by africans Santa is going be black.

I'd need to see where academia said Egyptians were white.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Most black people didn’t get the vaccine because of their distrust of it. Not because some weirdo on the net said they’re immune from it
:mjlol:

The lies mainstream media feeds black people (and ppl in general) are way more detrimental. But you have “black men” on here offended that black people accuse cacs of lying to them
:unimpressed:
And what caused the distrust? And I'm sure we can pull up coli receipts to document even the mentality HERE during the pandemic.

And again...what lies are being told to black people?

You're doing EXACTLY what those pseudolicious, Polight-lite, noggas do...dance around the question giving vague hints. Never presenting a solid case.

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
The ancestors of the Greeks weren't white.

What you're pointing out isn't a lie, it's them creating content/movies with the resources they so chose. Those were regular people, laymen, uneducated film directors, etc. No different than if a movie about Santa Claus is made by africans Santa is going be black.

I'd need to see where academia said Egyptians were white.

No Breh,

IT'S A LIE.

I used to go Toe-To-Toe, with Teachers and Professors in school about this SHYT, THEY KNOW THEY ARE LYING!

Greeks, Roman, Minoans, Assyrians, Egyptians, Even Sometimes Kush/NUBIANS ETC... are ALL FALSLEY depicted as "White" in Modern Media.

From SCHOOL BOOKS, To Documentaries, to Fictional Movies, Comics, Video Games etc....

9 Times out of 10 they give them "British Accents", which gives a FALSE ASSOCIATION.

White Academia, has been trying for HUNDREDS of Years, to prove the Ancient Egyptians were Leucoderm Whites.

The primary purpose of the most recent "Abusir" DNA Paper about Egypt, was to FALSELY Claim the Ancient Egyptians had more in common genetically with Europeans than with "Sub-Saharan" Africans. Even asserting that they were "More European" than "Modern Egyptians", due to a "Recent influx" of "Sub-Saharan" African DNA, which these LYING MUTHAFUKKAS Claimed was "DUE To the Slave Trade".

Carefully selected samples, give FALSE RESULTS.

Damn near EVERYWHERE You look into the history of the world, especially where Black Folks are concerned, there is some LYING, HATING Bytches, fabricating/obfuscating the Data to EXCLUDE/Deny US.

I saw a "Documentary" about the people of Nabta Playa, depicted as "Leucoderms". A location where MAJORITY of the human remains pointed to Topical Africans (So Called Sub Saharan) being the primary occupiers, SMH!

These MUTHAFUKKAS ARE LIARS, That is what they do!

Last edited: