Black consciousness doing more harm than good now? Creating pseudos

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I’ve already said that they teach black people false history. It’s on you to say whether you believe that or not then create the thread to discuss specifics. You don’t wanna do either because you just want to defend what cacs claim is truth as being true while deflecting from black people not buying their “truth”. You clown black people for turning away from what cacs say and creating their “consciousnesses” movement while ignoring the lies the media pushes everyday. Imagine thinking that cacs enslaved black people then turned around and taught them correctly
:mjlol:

There were black doctors and pharmacists that were hesitant to go along with the agenda the media was pushing. Imagine thinking the coli represents the black total population
:mjlol:
Why would I create another thread when you can simply drop an example of "false history" in this thread? This thread is about black pseudos being a detriment to the community...and you have a chance to show everyone that I'm incorrect. But you want to do it in another thread.

As I've suspected and others have suggested, you're a full blown pseudo. And you're afraid to type that pseudo ass "false history" because you know you're going get crowned.

I'm clowning black people for turning away from historical and scientific facts to go with some made up pseudo judo.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yup. I don't think it's a coincidence at all that Gloria Steinem (a literal CIA agent) played such a hands on role in supporting Michele Wallace. These are weapons wielded by the government to confuse people. You see the dishonest, downright asinine way identity politics are used to attack people too. I remember at the very start of the Israel/Gaza fukkery there were some of those "black girl magic" idiots trying to create a similar wave for Palestinian women, while attacking Palestinian men and calling them the white men of the community. That shyt got shut down quick, they didn't fall for the bait. They understand their men are literally being exterminated and targeted. Yet we watch our men getting targeted, trapped, sabotaged, etc and say black men have privilege or black men are just like white men. Pathetic.
323888.jpg

, friend.