Black citizens in Hartford, CT form their own patrol due to worries about violence.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I legit don't even see it and drive through Hartford every day.

It's hood as eff though, and needs rebuilding.

u ever been to the gold club? I think they call it something else now.... that strip club right off the highway.....had that after hour joint next door :ohlawd:

we use to shut that MF DOWN :blessed:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Wait, I thought NYers were notorious for going to other cities and boasting about being from NY?

Now we never leave NYC?

We must have astral projection powers or something.

For real though, I never heard anything crazy about CT. If you say it's dangerous, I'll take your word for it :hubie:

Yea there are plenty of people who have never left their hood. its literally designed for that purpose. you a transplant?

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Trust me as a new Yorker we dont even think about Connecticut like that...:mjlol: IJS
There's mfs everywhere bro. Alaska. Oregon. Maine. It doesn't matter. And in places like that it be even worse because they feel like they have something to prove.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
me neither...:what: when i think hartford I think rich white folks...
Hartford and west hartford got some of the biggest wealth disparities you'll ever see in the US. Thats most of CT to be honest. You can go from street in hartford where you see g wagons, bentleys , drive 2 miles and see homeless, ppl living poverty etc....

But North End of Hartford has always been bad. Sht look like 3rd World.

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
But you get that assuming a place is just what pops up on Google is hella silly though, right?

It'd be ignorant of me if I assumed NYC was still on that 90s TMNT first movie time, yes?

Cali: Just movie stars and taco trucks.
Texas : Klansmen and rodeos.
Georgia : Lean with it rock with it and peaches.

Basically don't announce that you're reductive.
Lmao on some real shyt the first TNMT movie will forever be my mental image of NYC.
:dead:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Yea there are plenty of people who have never left their hood. its literally designed for that purpose. you a transplant?
I spent my whole life in Brooklyn, though I traveled from time to time. I know plenty of dudes who never left their hoods.

I'm strictly pointing out the conflicting Coli narratives about people from NYC.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
But you get that assuming a place is just what pops up on Google is hella silly though, right?

It'd be ignorant of me if I assumed NYC was still on that 90s TMNT first movie time, yes?
People on this forum make wild assumptions about NYC, literally everyday....

And dap and laugh about every negative thing said about NYC.

But because we assumed CT was a safe place, now it's a problem?

I bet if we called CT a crime-ridden shythole, you'd have a problem with that too.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
People who wanna pin everything on parents are usually idiots who over think criminality.

Doesn't take a genius to pick up a gun and point a pistol in someone's face or to knock somebody over they head or some other shyt

I can think of two people in my day that you would never guess would end up serving a life sentence or one would be living in a tent under a freeway.

Both of them had parents that were parents- harder than my folks. Nothing lower than a B, embarrassing em in front of their peers etc. the disciplinarian, two parent home etc.

What I'm saying is, you "can't" look at your child as an extension of you, and ignore the fact they are in fact they own person

Don't mean breaking your foot off in they ass isn't necessary or DOESN'T work, just something mfers gotta chew on.
How many kids you have?