Black citizens in Hartford, CT form their own patrol due to worries about violence.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I’m from CT…raised in Hartford for the most part..Hartford gets BUSY it’s ALWAYS been bad…CT ain’t all rich white folks CT really is a hood state lol

I use be out in Bridgeport sometimes....I almost got caught in the most ghetto cul-da-sac ive ever seen in my lyfe....even driving in there I didn't like it bad vybes all around

I had to peel out and drive over someones front lawn one time:mjlol:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
I use be out in Bridgeport sometimes....I almost got caught in the most ghetto cul-da-sac ive ever seen in my lyfe....even driving in there I didn't like it bad vybes all around

Bro I’m in Waterbury now and this is the weirdest town in CT… you’ll be in a nice area literally take a left and be in the HOOD. And they get busy down here nikkas getting shot in broad daylight in front of a courthouse :francis:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I’m from CT…raised in Hartford for the most part..Hartford gets BUSY it’s ALWAYS been bad…CT ain’t all rich white folks CT really is a hood state lol

Its just so weird to hear that :heh: now if you said Jersey I would believe you off rip...

Trust me no one reporting on crime in Connecticut here on the local news its like yall dont exist so Perception of Connecticut is just blank for most people unless you been there:manny:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Yall ain't never watch them Ching America shows? Pistol Wavin New Haven and shiit like that?

that shyt is bugged out.

new haven has some of the best pizza on the planet and like the best ivy league colleges in the world and the hood is right there.

kinda like Fordham I guess :ehh:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Its just so weird to hear that :heh: now of you said Jersey I would believe you off rip...

Trust me no one reporting on crime in Connecticut here on the local news its like yall dont exist so Perception of Connecticut is just blank for most people unless you been there:manny:

its just cause you're from the other sides of the bridge.

the way BK/SI/Queens interact with LI/NJ is the same way for us from my side.

I can count on one hand how many times I've been to LI

CT is our next door neighbor on my side. We mingle a lot more than you think.

People on my side don't really be out in NJ....I only ever was for work or I had family out there :manny:

shoutout all the CT brehs checking in :blessed:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Its just so weird to hear that :heh: now if you said Jersey I would believe you off rip...

Yeah, nikkas think we just got WWE HQ and mark Twain house lol . If you got money tho you could go visit Oxford or Greenwich..Rocky hills all the cac towns are safe

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Yeah, i remember hearing they were on that time during that situation with...

:camby:<--- what happened to his family

Even the WWF/E headquarters is located in a sketchy neighborhood 🤣

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Bro I’m in Waterbury now and this is the weirdest town in CT… you’ll be in a nice area literally take a left and be in the HOOD. And they get busy down here nikkas getting shot in broad daylight in front of a courthouse :francis:
Dirty Water is not a place to be. Just hella beat, with terrible hilly streets.

Nothing to do out there either.

I did get the best burritos I ever had from a taco truck/stationary restaurant combo one time though.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Never spent a ton of time in Hartford, but New Haven has some legit scary spots. I hit up Ikea, The food truck spot on the water, and a few pizza shops nearby, then I dip.

Black absolutely need to police their own areas. Black Panther Party was big on that out in CA during the late 60s early 70s. Don't be surprised if this takes off in other places, all the conservatives who are championing it today will flip the script and make laws to ban it.

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
There is a lot of economic

you had to be in the East End :mjlol:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
People who wanna pin everything on parents are usually idiots who over think criminality.

Doesn't take a genius to pick up a gun and point a pistol in someone's face or to knock somebody over they head or some other shyt

I can think of two people in my day that you would never guess would end up serving a life sentence or one would be living in a tent under a freeway.

Both of them had parents that were parents- harder than my folks. Nothing lower than a B, embarrassing em in front of their peers etc. the disciplinarian, two parent home etc.

What I'm saying is, you "can't" look at your child as an extension of you, and ignore the fact they are in fact they own person

Don't mean breaking your foot off in they ass isn't necessary or DOESN'T work, just something mfers gotta chew on.
nature vs nurture

the parents are responsible for both of them

its not 100% but people that come from shytty people end up being shytty