Black citizens in Hartford, CT form their own patrol due to worries about violence.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Nobody thinks about ct. To the point growing up we thought the tri state area was ny nj and philly. But Hartford and I think Bridgeport have been crazy. It was always in the annual top 10 most dangerous city lists growing up. Our dumb asses used to check that list like it was a stat when we were kids

I heard about Little Rock being dangerous. Not any city in CT. Life is wild.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nobody will do it for you, I respect their efforts., hope it makes a positive impact.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
:mindblown: i literally wrote above ive never been tho...:laff:
But you get that assuming a place is just what pops up on Google is hella silly though, right?

It'd be ignorant of me if I assumed NYC was still on that 90s TMNT first movie time, yes?

Cali: Just movie stars and taco trucks.
Texas : Klansmen and rodeos.
Georgia : Lean with it rock with it and peaches.

Basically don't announce that you're reductive.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
But you get that assuming a place is just what pops up on Google is hella silly though, right?

It'd be ignorant of me if I assumed NYC was still on that 90s TMNT first movie time, yes?

Cali: Just movie stars and taco trucks.
Texas : Klansmen and rodeos.
Georgia : Lean with it rock with it and peaches.

Basically don't announce that you're reductive.

Trust me im from NYC and people assume things about us ALL THE fukkING TIME!!!:laff::heh:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I heard about Little Rock being dangerous. Not any city in CT. Life is wild.
Anybody can come to Hartford n be alright, just don't try n flex like city mouse visiting country mouse.

Act like you've been there before, basically. Don't be flashy if you not deep.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
People who wanna pin everything on parents are usually idiots who over think criminality.

Doesn't take a genius to pick up a gun and point a pistol in someone's face or to knock somebody over they head or some other shyt

I can think of two people in my day that you would never guess would end up serving a life sentence or one would be living in a tent under a freeway.

Both of them had parents that were parents- harder than my folks. Nothing lower than a B, embarrassing em in front of their peers etc. the disciplinarian, two parent home etc.

What I'm saying is, you "can't" look at your child as an extension of you, and ignore the fact they are in fact they own person

Don't mean breaking your foot off in they ass isn't necessary or DOESN'T work, just something mfers gotta chew on.

That's what I'm saying.

Sometimes one of the kids turns out bad while the rest of their siblings grow up just fine.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
I forget how many people in NYC never leave their neighborhood.

Wait, I thought NYers were notorious for going to other cities and boasting about being from NY?

Now we never leave NYC?

We must have astral projection powers or something.

For real though, I never heard anything crazy about CT. If you say it's dangerous, I'll take your word for it :hubie: