Black citizens in Hartford, CT form their own patrol due to worries about violence.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
:mjgrin:

I’m still tapped into the rest of the region. Ricans have been wilding out in CT for as long as I’ve been alive.

BTW whats the deal with your city? why you only got 2 of the worst strip clubs of all time right next to each other. I google that shyt and ya'll got 100 different male strip clubs tho :mjlol:

Daps
you don't come across as a street breh. you saying PR running things?

brehs aint getting busy in CT :dahell:

yeah, of course there are brehs getting busy in ct, but ricans have that state on lock. connecticut has the greatest concentration of ricans in the us, even more than massachusetts, which i found surprising.

the new england chapter of latin kings was founded in ct.

Daps
BTW whats the deal with your city? why you only got 2 of the worst strip clubs of all time right next to each other. I google that shyt and ya'll got 100 different male strip clubs tho :mjlol:
before the crackdown on the combat zone, boston had a lot of quality strip joints. squire, centerfolds, etc.

i’ve never been a fan of strip clubs, though.

:yeshrug:

Daps
you LGBTQ? I support ya'll BTW

whats the combat zone? I only started going out there some years back.
no, i’m not lgbtq.

:gucci:

i just don’t see the appeal of paying to look at a naked ho dance. never did anything for me.

combat zone was an area in boston, located around chinatown, that had strip clubs and adult oriented stores.

hos would walk a strip out there from the evening to early morning hours.

all the d-boys used to run there to get their shyt wet after the nightclubs let out. lexuses, acuras, bmws, benzes rolling through that area around 2-3am.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
ohhh shyt I Ryde street bikes....I Ryde with a couple waterbury brehs....they certified nuts :russ:

aye no offense breh....but god bless. :picard:

we kicked it in waterbury a couple times.....you ever seen the wire? that shyt is basically Amsterdam :picard:

brehs will literally do whatever they want right in from of police like its nothing. you damn near gotta start a gunfight to get arrested out there :damn:

shyt kinda remind me of my home turf cause of the landscape. but waterbury extra for no reason :russ:
Not gonna lie to you I’ve seen the police on the street maybe twice in 5 years. You could probably straight up ride around with no license plate on the car and be good for life.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
no, i’m not lgbtq.

:gucci:

i just don’t see the appeal of paying to look at a naked ho dance. never did anything for me.

combat zone was an area in boston, located around chinatown, that had strip clubs and adult oriented stores.

hos would walk a strip out there from the evening to early morning hours.

all the d-boys used to run there to get their shyt wet after the nightclubs let out. lexuses, acuras, bmws, benzes rolling through that area around 2-3am.

ohh ok gotcha. yea that shyt dead dead now. I did get some fire ass Chinese food and demolished that shyt on the T back to my hotel last time I was out there late night :russ:

the T played me a couple times tho that shyt shuts down early :dahell:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Not gonna lie to you I’ve seen the police on the street maybe twice in 5 years. You could probably straight up ride around with no license plate on the car and be good for life.

breh as a biker you gotta look 3 times before u go thru an intersection. people literally could GAF about traffic laws they'll blow thru stop signs/lights like its Gucci :picard:

my brehs from there Ryde with no plates at all and never had no problems.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
breh as a biker you gotta look 3 times before u go thru an intersection. people literally could GAF about traffic laws they'll blow thru stop signs/lights like its Gucci :picard:

my brehs from there Ryde with no plates at all and never had no problems.
It’s BAD and it’s not even like you sped up trying to beat it before it hit red..this shyt been red and nikkas drive right through the light! You would think with how bad the potholes are (I think it’s worst than Hartford) nikkas would drive like they 72.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
@WhatsGoodTy I got another funny waterbury story...you know that mall right off the highway? I had to run in there 1 time real quick....I parked my bike and went in thru the main entrance....I had to walk thru a legit brawl right outside between like 20 kids at least :russ:

they were going IN 2. I just casually walked right thru it :mjlol:

tell me how I used a card at the store and right after my bank hit me up that my shyt was compromised :dead:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
@WhatsGoodTy I got another funny waterbury story...you know that mall right off the highway? I had to run in there 1 time real quick....I parked my bike and went in thru the main entrance....I had to walk thru a legit brawl right outside between like 20 kids at least :russ:

they were going IN 2. I just casually walked right thru it :mjlol:

tell me how I used a card at the store and right after my bank hit me up that my shyt was compromised :dead:
Brass mill mall is trash RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER IS THE HOOD like 5 corner stores back to back and some barbershops..what mall is located around the hood?

Did you swipe the card? They got those fake card readers look like the real thing.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Brass mill mall is trash RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER IS THE HOOD like 5 corner stores back to back and some barbershops..what mall is located around the hood?

Did you swipe the card? They got those fake card readers look like the real thing.

the bytch took my card and swiped on some shyt out of my eyesight.....I kinda had a feeling off rip :francis:

oh yea I know now.....I remember one time I had my oldest out that way for basketball n he needed a cut.....I took him 2 a barbershop over there and his barber stopped halfway thru the cut to shoot dice.

I was shocked. I had to check breh and he was apologetic but 90% of his vocabulary was profanity. my son was SHOOK :mjlol: