Black citizens in Hartford, CT form their own patrol due to worries about violence.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
in NY they use to have some sort of thing.....I can't remember what its called....but they either dressed like they were in the military or Arabian knights with swords and shyt :mjlol:

U talking about the hebrew Israelites???:dahell:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
in NY they use to have some sort of thing.....I can't remember what its called....but they either dressed like they were in the military or Arabian knights with swords and shyt :mjlol:
Are you referring to the Guardian Angels? I was in Detroit during the 80s and we knew about them. NYC was really a rough back then.

guardian-angels-new-york-city.jpg

guardian-angels-on-the-subway.jpg

Thats back when you'd stop at a traffic light and the homeless people would try to clean your windshield with their spit, then stick their hand out for your to pay them.
:what:

Last edited:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Are you referring to the Guardian Angels? I was in Detroit during the 80s and we knew about them. NYC was really a rough back then.

guardian-angels-new-york-city.jpg

guardian-angels-on-the-subway.jpg

Thats back when you'd stop at a traffic light and the homeless people would try to clean your windshield with their spit, then stick their hand out for your to pay them.
:what:

yeeeaa that was them :russ:
they had some off brand version 2 where they had swords and were dressed as knights screaming in megaphones :mjlol:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
No; I'm saying immigrant parents have no idea what their 1st generation kids are going thru and how they're living. there usually is a huge disconnect and lack of awareness.

I think its wild ignorant to blindly "blame the parents" if kids are wiling out.
So when African American parents have kids that fukk up it’s their fault but when immigrants kids do its someone else's fault . This is how a lot of yall think and it’s disgusting and helps no one :camby:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
So when African American parents have kids that fukk up it’s their fault but when immigrants kids do its someone else's fault . This is how a lot of yall think and it’s disgusting and helps no one :camby:

I didn't say any of that :dahell:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
quote it.

No; I'm saying immigrant parents have no idea what their 1st generation kids are going thru and how they're living. there usually is a huge disconnect and lack of awareness.

I think its wild ignorant to blindly "blame the parents" if kids are wiling out.

I just went back a reread it . I may have been a tad hypervigilant but this can be taken as a slight on troubled African American youth and their parents poster love to shyt on here.

My bad but you have to admit it sounds :mjpls: on this site that can sometimes be on more than not be confused as a site that hates AA’s and our culture

Last edited:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I quoted you when I responded to it, it’s in this very thread. Just post what I quoted

Nah you put a whole bunch of words in my mouth.

I aint say nothing like what you were talking about AT ALL

you painted that picture n put smut on my name.

I'm not on that type of time u got me fukked up.