Biggest Liar on the coli?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Says the guy getting mad and I quote "Ever see woman so beautiful it made you mad?"

I got problems of my own as does everyone else, but I'm not even a fraction as troubled as you sir.
Hank the problem is...u think you're this witty clever troll but actually to us u come across as a bitter angry mentally unstable person pretending to be a cartoon

Do u understand that u look like an ass with a cartoon username meanwhile ranting raving like a dysfunctional person

Last edited:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Hank the problem is...u think you're this witty clever troll but actually to us u come across as a bitter angry mentally unstable person pretending to be a cartoon

Do u understand that u look like an ass with a cartoon username meanwhile ranting raving like a dysfunctional person

:mjlol::lolbron::deadmanny::whew:
Aight, quick sidebar. How is he pretending to be a Cartoon? :ld: The little I've seen of his posts, he In no way shape or form adopts the Hank Hill Persona from the show 'King of the Hill'; I can't say anything about the content he posts since I've never had reason to analyze it much. I think it's safe to assume it's just a moniker and nothing more, man.

The guy strutting around with that Ric Flair avatar however.:snoop:
The fukk am I kidding?:salute: God bless his broke, Cocaine addled heart.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:patrice: I gotta go with @Napoleon

Lied about donating to Tariq Nasheeds kickstarters for HC 3 and HC 4.

Lied about his girlfriend who doesn't exist and that she goes to Howard.

Lies about liking Drake and Future

Lies about saying he doesn't have dating options.

Oh and lied that it wasn't him deepthroating a banana on tinychat in front of room full of white people.

:manny:
:ohhh:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol::lolbron::deadmanny::whew:
Aight, quick sidebar. How is he pretending to be a Cartoon? :ld: The little I've seen of his posts, he In no way shape or form adopts the Hank Hill Persona from the show 'King of the Hill'; I can't say anything about the content he posts since I've never had reason to analyze it much. I think it's safe to assume it's just a moniker and nothing more, man.

The guy strutting around with that Ric Flair avatar however.:snoop:
The fukk am I kidding?:salute: God bless his broke, Cocaine addled heart.
He started out playing the role and let his emotions break character and started cussing ppl like the avg lunatic on the street

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
He started out playing the role and let his emotions break character and started cussing ppl like the avg lunatic on the street
:ohhh::bryan:
Did he ever mention Propane?
th

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aight, quick sidebar. How is he pretending to be a Cartoon? :ld: The little I've seen of his posts, he In no way shape or form adopts the Hank Hill Persona from the show 'King of the Hill';
nah, he started out like that and i tried to have him banned :lolbron:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/hank-hill-alias-unappreciation-thread.290276/

then he switched his whole shyt up and just posts like he would under his normal sn :dead: idk why the fukk he doesnt just go back to his first one :skip: