Big Face Culture: Miami Heat 2023-2024 season thread

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bro we were about to go out sad as fukk. jimmy looked like he didnt want to take the last shot neither did Bam. then we got tyler throwing up bullshyt 3s & even worse lobs. :francis:

That was some of the basketball I’ve seen Tyler play in a Heat uniform. Just total lack of awareness. nikkas was throwing lobs to other team while adding to Lebron’s highlight mixtape

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
That was some of the basketball I’ve seen Tyler play in a Heat uniform. Just total lack of awareness. nikkas was throwing lobs to other team while adding to Lebron’s highlight mixtape
bro the pass that hit the back board almost made me break my TV. then the lob to bam he was better off just taking his floater then trying to get a highlight lob. we were are going to live & die with him as our offensive closer in the 4th we are cooked.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
entertaining game, yeah they were looking shytty in that 4th quarter compared to the third. We needed this Heero during the playoffs.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Not accepting Herro slander. All them dudes had some shaky turnovers and he missed 3s he would usually make so those I ain't worried about. I do hate the Herro and no ball handler lineups though. no Bam, Jimmy or even Kyle

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Not accepting Herro slander. All them dudes had some shaky turnovers and he missed 3s he would usually make so those I ain't worried about. I do hate the Herro and no ball handler lineups though. no Bam, Jimmy or even Kyle
ever 4th quarter teams know tyler is our only offense punch we have. defenders just start blitzing the screens or forcing him into bad shots. its happened in every game. he hits some 3s but im not banking on that every game like we have been. its a bad habit to keep

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Spo’s love affair with Josh Richardson has to end soon

The second guessing of Spoelstra about who he plays is alive and well, i see. Been a while. I wanna say it’s been since Bustise was here:mjlol: