Big Face Culture: Miami Heat 2023-2024 season thread

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Brehs… we’re managing to do this without Herro and with Jimmy having his yearly slow start to the season.

These are games we absolutely would’ve folded on before, especially after that horrible ass first quarter. This team not only deeper than last year, but guys like Bam & DRob have leveled up a bit and are playing with confidence

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bam has taken the leap. The confidence he got in the ECF/finals, seeing that he’s capable of being the main option for a championship contending team, is paying off.

Highsmith joining the starting lineup has been fantastic. Elite defense and he can hit 3s? Plus he added that little floater to his game. He reminds me of Tucker a little bit.

Duncan must have gotten laid after the playoffs because he been playing like a man possessed. When Bam and him are in attack mode, they are so hard to stop.

Shout out to Love, JJJ, J Rich, and Dru for big time plays at different moments. Love with a great 3rd, J Rich in the clutch, and JJJ all around.

Good win. Jimmy needs to wake up but we looking like a dangerous playoff squad and getting into our groove.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Spo’s love affair with Josh Richardson has to end soon

:ufdup:you owe JRich an apology

J-Rich is a role player who can start and give you quality minutes. He was never expected to be good but has always played above expectations. We took him in the second round and everybody thought he would barely make the team. He showed out and prove them wrong to the point where where he was more valuable than the highly celebrated youknowwho to some degree.

And questioning Spo’s decisions on playtime for certain players Has been always a thing for a certain faction of Heat fans. I want to say it started when Whiteside was here, but there was some of it before then too. May have started with Beasley.

Last edited:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
J-Rich isa role player who can start and give you quality minutes. He was never expected to be good but has always played above expectations. We took him in the second round and everybody thought he would barely make the team. He showed out and prove them wrong to the point where where he was more valuable than the highly celebrated Bustise to some degree.

And questioning Spo’s decisions on playtime for certain players Has been always a thing for a certain faction of Heat fans. I want to say it started when Whiteside was here, but there was some of it before then too. May have started with Beasley.

I don’t stress the early season and Spo’s choices anymore. He’s willing to sacrifice early games and tinker with weird lineups when we start out.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
i read someone say that we are keeping a eye on Caruso. he isnt a superstar but the defense he can give us at the guard position & his 3 point shooting shyt as well. i would be in on a trade depending on the price. now if Pat is on his godfather bullshyt he can get both Zach & Alex. :mjgrin:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can anybody here speak On Dipo and his injury? Was it expected for him to ever play again in the league. I know he had two catastrophic injuries in both knees…

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
just a thought. but imo this team plays a little more free & team ball with Herro out. simply because we dont rely so much on him & go with this leaving & dying offense. to me our team looks like the team that made the run last year that made our finals run.

whats your guys thouhgts? again not saying i want herro gone just kinda crossed my mind after watching us play these past couple games without him.