Big Face Culture: Miami Heat 2023-2024 season thread

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bam ain’t perfect but I wouldn’t trade him for anything that isn’t a top 3-5 player.

Sucks Herro got injured but he’s been looking pretty damn improved this year. Need breh to stay healthy.

Jimmy getting on my nerves but he does this shyt every year. He look basic as hell until post All-Star break and then top 5 by the playoffs.

I was annoyed with the JJJ pick but dude has legitimate IQ and basketball sense.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Bleacher report says Herro likely out a few weeks. He says he heard cracks and crunches in his ankle.
man if that is true. at what point to we admit bro is injury prone. he always getting hit with injuries that have him out for months on end. also gotta feel bad for him too, he was legit showing the league & his doubters(me included) that he is a legit scorer. his defense has also been decent too.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Jaquez Jr got to work on that 3-point shot he gets so many free looks but dude looks solid not afraid of contract & like Jimmy wants to be in the paint

Lowry has looked better with Tyler without idk if it's because Tyler is so ball dominate or what but Lowry look completely different from that first game where he didn't even want to shoot

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Jaquez Jr got to work on that 3-point shot he gets so many free looks but dude looks solid not afraid of contract & like Jimmy wants to be in the paint

Lowry has looked better with Tyler without idk if it's because Tyler is so ball dominate or what but Lowry look completely different from that first game where he didn't even want to shoot
JJJ wasnt know as a 3 pt shooter. i have faith he'll pick it up & start knocking them down more. at least he keeps shooting & doesnt lose confidence.