Being a young professional appreciation

Daps
nikkas love celebrating mediocrity. :smh: This shyt aint even worthy of a thread.

This is a fukking messageboard, not Library of Congress. Niccas making threads about appreciation for being jobless, appreciation for doing marginally better than former HS classmates, appreciation about hoes of yesteryear falling off, appreciation for not being able to hold liquor, appreciation for beating ass, for basketball rims, etc....

And you two crabs are up in arms cuz a nicca is happy with his life and where he's headed??? :what:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
This is a fukking messageboard, not Library of Congress. Niccas making threads about appreciation for being jobless, appreciation for doing marginally better than former HS classmates, appreciation about hoes of yesteryear falling off, appreciation for not being able to hold liquor, appreciation for beating ass, for basketball rims, etc....

And you two crabs are up in arms cuz a nicca is happy with his life and where he's headed??? :what:

Lol how am I a crab when I'm doing better than the nikkas in here circle jerkin :heh:

like I said y'all nikkas want props for being average. Naw b, consider this a PSA. You're an average, middle class, run of the mill nikka doing what hundreds of millions people have done before you. Np daps will be given for you being basic. nikkas like you remind me of that bum ass nikka the Nigerian. Bragging about wearing Gucci shoes, but having to take the bus.

Family Man

Banned
Daps

Eat a dikk nikka. Like a said, what this nikka posted is not worth self highfiving or being patted on the back. Where the fukk you nikkas come from where that shyt is even worthy of being praised. nikkas wanna get a pat on the back for doing what any grown ass man is supposed to do? fukk outta here.

Daps
Lol how am I a crab when I'm doing better than the nikkas in here circle jerkin :heh:

You keep saying that, but no one believes you. You're just itching to post your "proof" unaware that we still won't believe you, and will think you're even lamer for trying to prove it to a bunch of strangers.

Daps
Eat a dikk nikka. Like a said, what this nikka posted is not worth self highfiving or being patted on the back. Where the fukk you nikkas come from where that shyt is even worthy of being praised. nikkas wanna get a pat on the back for doing what any grown ass man is supposed to do? fukk outta here.

Crabs will be crabs :manny:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

like I said y'all nikkas want props for being average. Naw b, consider this a PSA. You're an average, middle class, run of the mill nikka doing what hundreds of millions people have done before you. Np daps will be given for you being basic. nikkas like you remind me of that bum ass nikka the Nigerian. Bragging about wearing Gucci shoes, but having to take the bus.

enlighten me on what you do.......

I got family that actually live that "lifestyle", but they' re no where as arrogant as you.

Real talk, most cats with money don't brag about it, they live it.....

ie: a lot of people fake it til they make it(most never do ) this includes rappers, basketball players, actors etc....

if you're not making a minimum of 300k+ you need to fall back, because you're in the 99% like the rest of Americans....

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
enlighten me on what you do.......

I got family that actually live that "lifestyle", but they' re no where as arrogant as you.

Real talk, most cats with money don't brag about it, they live it.....

ie: a lot of people fake it til they make it(most never do ) this includes rappers, basketball players, actors etc....

if you're not making a minimum of 300k+ you need to fall back, because you're in the 99% like the rest of Americans....

Where did you see me brag about anything breh? The closest I came to "bragging" is when someone said "you're losing, I'm winning." You can't find a single post on this forum of me bragging about money or anything I have. Like I keep telling these cats, they're bragging about doing a whole lot of nothing. Do something commendable and I'll be the first to scream black excellence. But don't be an average run of the mill cat screaming "b-b-b-but I grew up poor :damn:"

And FYI, I'm an IT Security consultant, I make 130k a year from my main job, and I own my IT consulting firm, and I'm still in my 20s.

And I don't even think I'm doing anything worth lauding over yet.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You keep saying that, but no one believes you. You're just itching to post your "proof" unaware that we still won't believe you, and will think you're even lamer for trying to prove it to a bunch of strangers.

Like I said breh, use this as a PSA. Actually do something with your life with patting yourself on the back over. Graduate from your school at the top of your class. Be the youngest director, manager, executive in your companies history. Receive accolades from people in your industry for something incredible that you've done.

My GF's cousin won a gold medal in the 2008 olympics. That's black excellence. Y'all nikkas gotta job, a car note, and pay rent. Forgive me for not being impressed :scusthov:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Like I said breh, use this as a PSA. Actually do something with your life with patting yourself on the back over. Graduate from your school at the top of your class. Be the youngest director, manager, executive in your companies history. Receive accolades from people in your industry for something incredible that you've done.

My GF's cousin won a gold medal in the 2008 olympics. That's black excellence. Y'all nikkas gotta job, a car note, and pay rent. Forgive me for not being impressed :scusthov:

You continue to look like a douchebag. No wonder you were afraid to respond to my post. It directly responds to this garbage you keep regurgitating and your lack of perspective. :stopitslime:

It's like you had this little rant copied and ready to paste into any conversation, but you picked the wrong one. In another thread I might even side with you. Oh, and we don't believe you about your occupation. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I ain't o professional suit and tie nicca. I work manual labor and most likely make more money that all of yall stuck up ass nikkas. nikkas happy because they have a house, had that since 22... First BRAND NEW car at 18, paid off by22 and I was 24 and I got another BRAND NEW car... Yall niccas ain't getting no real money, ole entry level ass niccas. 3D TV when it first dropped and my fridge stainless nicca. My shyt start beeping when you leave it open for too long. Nicca my washing machine and dryer see through too nikka.
You a trademan? :leostare:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
All this other lame shyt aside..Salute to the OP for having a job in a field he loves..You could be on the block, dead or in jail, but you're not..Salute :cheers:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
You want a parade cause you're middle class? nikka welcome to the ranks of approximately 200 million Americans you fukking lame.

Right outta school and making that upper-middle class 100k+ yearly income ouchea :win:

Not bad for the son of a 20 year-old single mother