Being a young professional appreciation

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

Mid-level experienced people get like 99 to 100k. Most of those guys have degrees in computer science, engineering and in many cases an MBA. So you want me to believe that (let's say he's 29) in 7 years he's at the top of the food chain and has peaked in his career when the guy with 5 years experience makes 30k less than that in most instances? See, that's what I'm talking about, you have no idea what you're arguing. He could be telling the truth, but he's probably not. The odds are strong that he's not. Just like they're strong that you're a well intentioned, but undeniably smart dumb cat.

That the response you wanted? :blink:

This nikka came through and crushed the buildings :wow:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:pachaha: you all looking for props for shyt you're supposed to be doing

I'm going to start a paying my bills appreciation thread, followed up by a taking a shower and brushing my teeth at least twice a day hygiene appreciation thread. Sh*t finna do numbers b :heh:

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
All this other lame shyt aside..Salute to the OP for having a job in a field he loves..You could be on the block, dead or in jail, but you're not..Salute :cheers:

Shut your c00n ass up, you sorry cracka lovin fukk. Talking about "lame" shyt and you can look at yourself in the mirror every morning.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Let's see, he said he's an IT security consultant in his 20s making 130k which is the max salary that profession pays.[/COLOR][/FONT]

:heh: if you think the max salary of an IT consultant is 130k. In the last month I've received emails from recruiters for jobs paying upwards of 200k. Just today I received 3 separate inquiries from firms asking me to jump on contracts starting at $70/hr. Speak to any IT recruiter who regularly staffs CCIE engineers, the billing rate on these cats can get up to 2-300/hr. Why? Because there's less than 5000 CCIE Security engineers on the planet.

And on top of that like I said earlier. I have my own consulting firm where I bill out my consultants starting at $100/hr. And we do HIPAA/HITECH security audits (thank you Obamacare :jawalrus:) starting at $10k. Not to mention remediation and compliance.

But whatever makes you sleep at night breh :mjpls: