Being a young professional appreciation

Daps
*Man makes thread bragging about his position which he is yet to name*

* People come in and state the obvious, asking why he is celebrating what should be the norm*

*OP and his supporters defend position with constantly calling anyone a "hater" or a "crabs in the bucket nikka" for stating such observation*

Where have I seen something like this before? Oh yea the barbershop or any where black people congregate. Man comes in like " I got a job!! WOOOOOOHHH!!! Yea we eatin nikka!! I'm about to ball out on all my haters" The people around him who have had jobs are like :rudy: " nikka that aint nothin to celebrate about" and then the person who just got said job proceeds to say " Shut up nikka you a hater" When will black people stop using the same knee jerk reactions for everything? Why does everyone have to be on your side? Are you a baby? Are you in high school? Maybe thats it. Maybe youre stuck in your high school glory days and being in your cliques of yes men that any form of opposition gets you upset. Welcome to the real world where not everyone will be on your side and pat you on the back. Where for your " I'm a young professional" jubilation there's a "I'm a young self made millionaire" or " I'm making 400k and I'm only 24" jubilation. You cats needs to learnt o stop bragging on your little minimal bullshyt. You can be happy with your thousands but ME? I'm not going to be happy until I see 6 figures.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Like I said breh, use this as a PSA. Actually do something with your life with patting yourself on the back over. Graduate from your school at the top of your class. Be the youngest director, manager, executive in your companies history. Receive accolades from people in your industry for something incredible that you've done.

My GF's cousin won a gold medal in the 2008 olympics. That's black excellence. Y'all nikkas gotta job, a car note, and pay rent. Forgive me for not being impressed :scusthov:

You know, I originally took you for a hater, but you've actually got a point with this. I often have to remind myself that I really haven't accomplished shyt and I really ought to be aiming for what's bolded above. This is what sets apart blacks from Asians and Jews. Blacks are happy just to get in Corporate America, but Asians and Jews aren't satisfied until they've made VP, graduated from Harvard b-school, and earn well into the 6 figures.

When I start feeling arrogant, I look at Mark Zuckerberg and realize I aint shyt in the grand scheme of things :to:

Well, I ain't shyt yet at least :youngsabo:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
*Man makes thread bragging about his position which he is yet to name*

* People come in and state the obvious, asking why he is celebrating what should be the norm*

*OP and his supporters defend position with constantly calling anyone a "hater" or a "crabs in the bucket nikka" for stating such observation*

Where have I seen something like this before? Oh yea the barbershop or any where black people congregate. Man comes in like " I got a job!! WOOOOOOHHH!!! Yea we eatin nikka!! I'm about to ball out on all my haters" The people around him who have had jobs are like :rudy: " nikka that aint nothin to celebrate about" and then the person who just got said job proceeds to say " Shut up nikka you a hater" When will black people stop using the same knee jerk reactions for everything? Why does everyone have to be on your side? Are you a baby? Are you in high school? Maybe thats it. Maybe youre stuck in your high school glory days and being in your cliques of yes men that any form of opposition gets you upset. Welcome to the real world where not everyone will be on your side and pat you on the back. Where for your " I'm a young professional" jubilation there's a "I'm a young self made millionaire" or " I'm making 400k and I'm only 24" jubilation. You cats needs to learnt o stop bragging on your little minimal bullshyt. You can be happy with your thousands but ME? I'm not going to be happy until I see 6 figures.
Pos rep

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
:pacspit: @ bdizzle and I see you bum ass nikkas dapping his post too. If the young nikka wants to be excited about being middle-class then let him be. How's it affecting you? There are about 50 ignorant topics a day promoting and "appreciating" something a lot less worthy than a middle class job and you come in here bitter as fukk at this one. :what:

If you don't care for what he's doing then simply ignore the thread, but you come off as bitter breh regardless of how much better you are "supposedly" doing than OP. :ld:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
when u come from where i came from, this is a big ass accomplishment.

i guess u niccas never struggled and had your parents hold your holds thru life :manny:

i dont think they understand. most people in new orleans think $15/hr is :whoo:

but when they see a black MAN making over 50k while not driving a truck or doing manual labor then they like :ohhh: :huhldup: "he a sellout he must like white girls" I aint making that amount yet but i will soon

:childplease:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
This thread is dumb straight up.

No, your response was and so were all the people that dapped you and the other dude. The worst part is that you think you actually dropped knowledge and that people dapped you up for arguing random tangents unrelated to the original post.

Daps

No, your response was and so were all the people that dapped you and the other dude. The worst part is that you think you actually dropped knowledge and that people dapped you up for arguing random tangents unrelated to the original post.

What exactly were those random tangents? Go ahead explain. I'll wait.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
You know, I originally took you for a hater, but you've actually got a point with this. I often have to remind myself that I really haven't accomplished shyt and I really ought to be aiming for what's bolded above. This is what sets apart blacks from Asians and Jews. Blacks are happy just to get in Corporate America, but Asians and Jews aren't satisfied until they've made VP, graduated from Harvard b-school, and earn well into the 6 figures.

When I start feeling arrogant, I look at Mark Zuckerberg and realize I aint shyt in the grand scheme of things :to:

Well, I ain't shyt yet at least :youngsabo:

That Wall St stooge ain't sh*t in the grand scheme of things neither :shaq2:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
That Wall St stooge ain't sh*t in the grand scheme of things neither :shaq2:

Cosign. He still a lame at the end of the day.

Props to TS. Getting out da hood aint easy.

My Philly nikkas be :whoo: when they hear I make double the minimum wage and sit at a desk.

Its crazy but getting thru school while poor aint no joke.