Being a young professional appreciation

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
nikka my parents are Jamaican and came from true poverty. My pops couldn't even read when he came to the US, and is self mode, and that nikka don't even pat himself on the back like that.

Like I said, you're middle class Breh, you're not doing anything you ain't supposed to be doing anyway. What's you're next thread gonna be about? You washing and drying your own clothes?

:pacspit:

Breh, you want props for being average? Seriously, you've done nothing even remotely exceptional to pat yourself on the back about. Youre the male version of a hood rat thinking she's the shyt cause she pay her own bills.

Congrats nikka, you're an adult.

Thought we support black excellence here. fukk this nikka hating for?! :damn:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so i make 65K/Yr, am i down with the yuppie/buppie click?. i'm in nyc and that shyt don't seem like shyt

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
niccas aint built like us

i watched my mom struggle to pay rent and constantly get eviceted

i saw my fam doe from guns, drugs and knifes

i still see my younger cousins selling drugs and on some chief keef shyt

any of those coulda been me..im glad i aint fall victim to the hood, mane.

i dont care if i struggle to pay rent...i live in a place where i can eventually get my younger cousins out the hood and expose them to other aspects of life :lawd:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
D
:heh: Breh you can't see me check for check. I guarantee you my Net pay shyts on your gross. Don't let me have to post up my pay stub and humble your bytch ass

Money isnt everything. I love my job and feel like iam making a difference.

i can exit this field and go get a higher payimg job too. :manny:

Im happy and loving my life. U sound mad for no reason breh, hat ing on my fellow yuppies!

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
I ain't o professional suit and tie nicca. I work manual labor and most likely make more money that all of yall stuck up ass nikkas. nikkas happy because they have a house, had that since 22... First BRAND NEW car at 18, paid off by22 and I was 24 and I got another BRAND NEW car... Yall niccas ain't getting no real money, ole entry level ass niccas. 3D TV when it first dropped and my fridge stainless nicca. My shyt start beeping when you leave it open for too long. Nicca my washing machine and dryer see through too nikka.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Thought we support black excellence here. fukk this nikka hating for?! :damn:

How the fukk is being middle class black excellence? Stop comparing yourself to the worst of black people and expect props.

Emmanuel Ohuabunwa is black excellence. Highest GPA in John Hopkins history (3.8 with a nuero science degree)

Aliko Dangote is black excellence. Net worth is 12b running an fukking African empire

This nikka want daps for going to school and getting job? fukk outta here b :pacspit:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
D

Money isnt everything. I love my job and feel like iam making a difference.

i can exit this field and go get a higher payimg job too. :manny:

Im happy and loving my life. U sound mad for no reason breh, hat ing on my fellow yuppies!

How am I hating? I'm bringing y'all loser ass no ambition having nikkas back to reality. Nothing yall are doing is worthy hating or bugging up. You're some extra average ass nikkas pretending like you're the shyt.

Do something exceptional and I'll be the first to give you your props.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain't o professional suit and tie nicca. I work manual labor and most likely make more money that all of yall stuck up ass nikkas. nikkas happy because they have a house, had that since 22... First BRAND NEW car at 18, paid off by22 and I was 24 and I got another BRAND NEW car... Yall niccas ain't getting no real money, ole entry level ass niccas. 3D TV when it first dropped and my fridge stainless nicca. My shyt start beeping when you leave it open for too long. Nicca my washing machine and dryer see through too nikka.

This is supposed to be the appreciation thread, why does it sound like you are s***ting on other people on the board?:wow:

Daps
This is supposed to be the appreciation thread, why does it sound like you are s***ting on other people on the board?:wow:

Because black people dont like bringing each other up. Just one upping. These threads are never made to say yay we all balling . They're only laced as such so they can brag and whats funny is on the internet theres always someone balling harder than you, real or fake.

Another thing: Stop comparing struggles. We all struggle in some way and some peopel struggle worse. Stop acting like I'm supposed to respect you because you weren't silver spooning it. It aint where ya from its where ya at.