Being a young professional appreciation

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because black people dont like bringing each other up. Just one upping. These threads are never made to say yay we all balling . They're only laced as such so they can brag and whats funny is on the internet theres always someone balling harder than you, real or fake.

Another thing: Stop comparing struggles. We all struggle in some way and some peopel struggle worse. Stop acting like I'm supposed to respect you because you weren't silver spooning it. It aint where ya from its where ya at.

Trust me i see that, thats why I was asking dude that...I dont understand why we constantly put each other down as people doesnt make sense to me, I thought "the man" did that enough to us...

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
Mannnn...being a professional is aight. I don't find it personally fufilling but it beats the alternative I guess. Money ain't everything.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Bdizzle is a hating ass prick. The dude comes from nothing and instead of being a statistic, he's on the path to success. Has a successful start to is career and you're over here hating because he's not making Mitt Romney money yet? Is that the only definition of success? Did you forget that the middle class lifestyle was initially the American dream? Anything besides that was considered a plus. Oh, and no 200 million Americans are not comfortably middle class. You're a douchebag of the highest order.

With that said, I don't co-sign your "yuppie" statement. I can't stand them and unfortunately, that's becoming most of my circle :sadbron:

Daps
How am I hating? I'm bringing y'all loser ass no ambition having nikkas back to reality. Nothing yall are doing is worthy hating or bugging up. You're some extra average ass nikkas pretending like you're the shyt.

Do something exceptional and I'll be the first to give you your props.

Right there.

He called himself a yuppie, which he is, and you're going off on a hate fueled hissy fit.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
How am I hating? I'm bringing y'all loser ass no ambition having nikkas back to reality. Nothing yall are doing is worthy hating or bugging up. You're some extra average ass nikkas pretending like you're the shyt.

Do something exceptional and I'll be the first to give you your props.

This is why you're stupid. Number 1, people who are successful don't carry themselves like you so I can tell that you haven't achieved shyt. Secondly, did this guy say he created fire? He appreciates the position that he's in right now, and given his upcoming, that's a great position to be in. People like you are the worst.

No one has more ambition than me, and I would never, and have never, carried myself like you. If someone's ambition is to be a teacher, then great. If dude loves his career? Great. "Whatever it takes for you nikkas to get up out the hood, I'm with ya homie."

I'm all for ownership and being the boss, but having a larger black middle class is a step in the right direction. Changing the perception of what success is is a step in the right direction. Having another person who can be a role model and pay it forward is a step in the right direction. I feel bad for people like you. (Awaits witty retort)

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Right there.

He called himself a yuppie, which he is, and you're going off on a hate fueled hissy fit.

Son, if you think you made it because you gotta job, you god damn right you have no ambition. Nothing any of these cats have accomplished deserve a pat on the back. If a bytch was to make a thread talking about "I'm the shyt, I gotta degree, I pay my own bills, I make my own money, I got my own apartment, black excellence :jawalrus:" y'all would be the same nikkas saying bytch you're supposed to do that shyt.

Stop comparing yourself to the bottom wrung of black America in an attempt to over inflate your ego. Compare yourself to black people who accomplished something to be proud of, not to your dead beat cousin who got locked up and got 3 kids by 2 different hood rats.

This is why you're stupid. Number 1, people who are successful don't carry themselves like you so I can tell that you haven't achieved shyt. Secondly, did this guy say he created fire? He appreciates the position that he's in right now, and given his upcoming, that's a great position to be in. People like you are the worst.

No one has more ambition than me, and I would never, and have never, carried myself like you. If someone's ambition is to be a teacher, then great. If dude loves his career? Great. "Whatever it takes for you nikkas to get up out the hood, I'm with ya homie."

I'm all for ownership and being the boss, but having a larger black middle class is a step in the right direction. Changing the perception of what success is is a step in the right direction. Having another person who can be a role model and pay it forward is a step in the right direction. I feel bad for people like you. (Awaits witty retort)

I'm not reading the mad rumblings of a nikka with suspect font :wrist:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Son, if you think you made it because you gotta job, you god damn right you have no ambition. Nothing any of these cats have accomplished deserve a pat on the back. If a bytch was to make a thread talking about "I'm the shyt, I gotta degree, I pay my own bills, I make my own money, I got my own apartment, black excellence :jawalrus:" y'all would be the same nikkas saying bytch you're supposed to do that shyt.

Stop comparing yourself to the bottom wrung of black America in an attempt to over inflate your ego. Compare yourself to black people who accomplished something to be proud of, not to your dead beat cousin who got locked up and got 3 kids by 2 different hood rats.

I'm not reading the mad rumblings of a nikka with suspect font :wrist:
My font is Times New Roman. You know, one of the two default fonts of Microsoft Word. :shaq2:

Anyhow, you already exposed your ignorance. The only mad one here is you. You're fighting battles and points that no one is making. Every once in a while I feel like I have to bring back some sanity to TLR.